Publix Deals – 49¢ Axe Shower Gel & $1.49 Axe Deodorant

axe couponsI have had several folks email me about these great Publix deals. I have a feeling the shelves will be cleared quickly as these are great prices! Here is hoping Publix can keep up with the demand and we all can grab some deals before the Publix coupon and sale expires on the 7th!

Axe products are on sale in the Green Advantage Buy flyer for $3.49. There is also a great Publix coupon AND new insert coupons coming out tomorrow!

Axe Shower Gel 16 oz, Axe Anti-Perspirant 2.7 oz, or Deodorant 3 oz (excludes Body Spray), $3.49
-$1/1 Axe Shower Gel 16 oz Green Advantage Buy Flyer “Savings to Celebrate” In-Ad Publix Coupon (exp 12/7)
-$2/1 Axe, shower gel, 16 oz or detailer 12/02/2012 SS Insert (exp 12/30/2012)
You pay 49¢ for the shower gel after coupons!

-$2/2 Axe Hair 2.64 to 12 oz, Anti-Perspirant 2.7 oz, or Deodorant 3 oz (excludes Bodyspray) Green Advantage Buy Flyer “Savings to Celebrate” In-Ad Publix Coupon (exp 12/7)
-$1/1 Axe, bodyspray, 4 oz, antiperspirant/deodorant, 2.7 oz, or deodorant, 3 oz 12/02/2012 SS Insert (exp 12/30/2012)
Only $1.49 for the deodorant or anti-perspirant after coupons.

Thanks to Tracy, Maggi, Tommy and everyone else who emailed that I might have missed!

Comments

1. jacklyn says

If they are all out can’t you get a rain check for the sale price and they should honor their coupon if they are out of stock.

• Toni says

My Publix will only write rainchecks on their weekly ad merchandise and not for the YAB nor the Green Advantage Book.

2. M Mayfield says

I bought several of the papers for the Axe coupons, since this is a gift I always give my boys on Christmas and my Publix was (still )out and had been out of the body wash for days. They hope to have it restocked by Wednesday. The sale (coupon) ends on Friday, so I’m really nervous about this one. Six papers purchased mainly for this. :)
    I asked customer service if I could get a “raincheck” with the $1.00 off Publix coupon price and they said no. I did however get two of the $1.49 deodorants this morning. Whoop Whoop! I will however be searching other Publix stores for the body wash in the meantime.
    FYI…My paper was the Atlanta Journal and I’m in NE GA.

3. NiaLee says

Awesome stock up price! I bought mine this am. There’s also an Axe bodywash that’s one clearance. It’s the neon green one in the clear bottle. I didn’t price check it because my husband wouldn’t like that scent. But it might make for an even better deal if you like that one.

4. Tiffany says

Got some! Yay! My Publix had plenty this morning, but is still out of the Olay face wash… I’ve got a raincheck for those!

5. coupon queen says

Whats the olay facewash deal? Also the orlando sentinel did have the coupon, as I got it in mine, there are 2 smart sources in ours here, the one with teh POM on from doesnt have it, the other SS does though, hope this helps!

6. Kristin says

I get the Orlando Sentinel (Seminole County) and the $2/1 Axe coupon IS in the Smartsource with the Vision Works ad on the front. Whoo hoo!. I am putting together shoesboxes for a local assisted living facility and will be great stuffer.