MyCokeRewards – Holiday Rewards Everyday Through 12/12

mycokerewardsMost of you guys are aware of my feelings about Walmart…but this deal is so good I thought I would share here so you could plan accordingly!

LeeAnn emailed to let us know you can pick up a $25 Walmart Gift Card for only 600 points over on MyCokeRewards TODAY only.

I did a little digging and found that they are offering up a different and exclusive reward every day through 12/12.

Just head over to their Facebook page then log in and enter at least one code to unlock the featured deal of the day. Each reward is only available for one day, so act fast. Quantities are limited, one reward per member.

You can see the full list of holiday rewards on their Facebook page. With the holidays coming up, if you plan ahead of time you can pick up some nice rewards! You better believe I am getting my FREE Coke 12 pack coupon and probably a couple of gift cards…maybe Best Buy and Home Depot! Have I told you how much I love those funny little incentive programs–once again my efforts in entering those stinkin’ codes will pay off!!

Thanks LeeAnn

Comments

1. Misty says

You actually do not even have to add a code. I was at my points limit for the week and could not enter any more code and I was able to order the give card. This is an excellent deal compared to the other points values of other gift cards through their rewards catalog. Hurry though because they will go quickly.

2. Bonnie Rague says

Just so you know for the last three years I have ordered (in late october/early Nov) the free 12 pack soda coupons and they always arrived after Christmas. I am just giving you a heads up.

3. Tangela says

I don’t seem to be able to get it. I entered my code and got $20 off Shutterfly. Don’t want that. Where is my Walmart gift card – something I could use. Are the out already or am I not doing something correctly?

4. Kira says

Has anyone signed up for the SouthWest Airlines Rapid Rewards to earn the 60 Coke Rewards? I always worry that I am going to be scammed by something like that… any thoughts? I’m not at all interested in the SouthWest program, but the Coke rewards make it tempting to sign up. Thanks!

5. Amie says

Thanks for sharing! Other than the recent purchase of All You magazine, I have been saving my points, waiting for the day that 12 pack coupons go on sale for 30 points each. Whoo hoo. :)

6. Laura says

Dang it! I just blew a ton of points on people mag and beauty.com…should have remembered!! Thanks for the heads up regardless!

7. Vicki says

Does anybody have any codes to share????
    Please email me with any codes you might want to share…..

Thanks in advance,