Great Deal On Campbell’s Slow Cooked Kettle Style Soups At Publix

slow cooked kettleIn addition to the super cheap Hershey’s Simple Pleasures chocolate we can pick up with the Savings Club coupon, you can also grab an incredible deal on Campbell’s Slow Cooked Kettle Soup.

Campbell’s Slow Kettle Soups, 15.3 to 15.5 oz, Gourmet Bisques, 18.3 oz, or Go Soups, 14 oz, 2/$4
-$1/2 Campbell’s Slow Kettle Style soups
-$0.75/1 Campbell’s® Slow Kettle® Style soup Savings Club Members
-$2/2 Campbell’s® Slow Kettle® Style Soups PUBLIX coupon Best Meals Happen At Home Email
As low as 25¢ each after coupons!

Any of you have any recommendations on which ones are the best? That crab and corn chowder sounds so good right now! It’s so cold!!

Thanks Marnie!

Comments

1. Samantha says

I just got back from getting this deal and picked up the Crab and Corn Chowder, couldn’t wait so ate it straight away….it was delicious. Thanks for posting the offers….I also got the Gourmet Bisques and Go Soups 2 days ago and picked up another 2 Go soups today….I’m all set for the cold weather now :)

• Linda says

The 0.75 on 1 coupon is a savings club coupon. You can only get it of your a member. The savings club coupons are always at the top of the list once you log on. There is only about 2 pages of them.

2. vickie says

Ok, I’ve logged in on two different computers using 34685 as my zipcode and I still only see the $1.00 off two kettle soups. The only .75 cent coupon I see is for the skillet sauces. I think I will give up, .50 cent soup is good enough I suppose! Lol.

• Julie says

Vickie, the $.75 one is only for Savings Club members. If you have a membership then sign in and you should see it. HTH!

• Contessa says

It said that for me tooand I was quite puzzled as I hadn’t printed anything from that email. Luckily I was doing something else at the time and didn’t close the window right away, then the little window “checking availability” came up and my coupon printed but it took about 10 minutes until it did.

This has happened before for me with these Best Meals coupons so sometimes I just go away from the computer for a few minutes to see if it will eventually print out. I also have this same problem with the Redplum coupons.

3. Penny says

So I signed up for the Savings Club to access the .75 coupon but every time I try to unlock it I get taken to a page where I have to login again. To unlock the coupon it seems I have to give up credit card information which I’m reluctant to do. Is there no way around this?? The Campbell’s soups have been eagerly consumed by my family this week and I wanted to pick up a load of these for them :(