Best Meals Happen At Home Publix Coupons – Check Your Email

best meals happen at homeHave you guys signed up for The Best Meals Happen At Home program yet? If not, you need to head over and sign up so you can take advantage of the all their great offers.

The newest batch of Publix coupons were emailed out today! Here’s the latest set that are valid through 1/17/12 –

$2/2 Pillsbury® Frozen Breakfast Items PUBLIX coupon Best Meals Happen At Home email
$1/1 I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread PUBLIX coupon Best Meals Happen At Home email
$1.50/1 Hellmann’s® product, 22 oz. or larger PUBLIX coupon Best Meals Happen At Home email
$2/3 Campbell’s® Chunky™ Soups PUBLIX coupon Best Meals Happen At Home email
$2/2 Campbell’s® Slow Kettle® Style Soups PUBLIX coupon Best Meals Happen At Home email
$2/1 V8® vegetable juice, 11.5 oz. 6-pack PUBLIX coupon Best Meals Happen At Home email
$1/1 Green Giant® Seasoned Steamers PUBLIX coupon Best Meals Happen At Home email
$1.50/2 Ragú® Pasta Sauce products, 16 oz. or larger PUBLIX coupon Best Meals Happen At Home email
$1/2 Pillsbury® All Ready Refrigerated Pie Crusts PUBLIX coupon Best Meals Happen At Home email

Loving that Slow Kettle soup coupon! Remember these are on sale in the current Publix ad and will be 50¢ each!

Campbell’s Slow Kettle Soups, 15.3 to 15.5 oz, Gourmet Bisques, 18.3 oz, or Go Soups, 14 oz, 2/$4
-$1/2 Campbell’s Slow Kettle Style soups
-$2/2 Campbell’s® Slow Kettle® Style Soups PUBLIX coupon Best Meals Happen At Home
Only 50¢ each after coupon!

Comments

1. Cindy says

I don’t know what I am doing wrong, I have signed up 2 or 3 times and it will tell me I will start getting coupons in about 2 weeks and never get any. Any suggestions??

• Cindy says

I had this issue several months ago. I uninstalled EVERY Java I had. I think I had 4. The new one plus three old ones. Then I reinstalled just the new one so I didn’t have any old ones and everything has worked great since.

• says

I also had to delete all java files then reinstall and I was able to print…I can now print from all the sites. It was definitely a java issue for me.

I wasn’t able to print RP, Target or Coupon Network…now i can–woo hoo!

2. saundra says

When you are able to print the coupons did anyone notice that the V8 juice printed with only a value of $1.00 instead of $2.00? Was this a mistake?

3. Jennifer says

This is my first time printing these. I noticed that is has a “scan code” for lack of better words at the bottom of the page. Do you have to give them the whole sheet of paper with the code or can you cut just the coupon out?

• lynn says

just cut it out like normal i do not know what the little scan code is about but i just cut the coupon out and have never had a problem. good luck!

4. Lori says

This promo is so frustrating…. I have signed up several times, received the emails twice but nothing since then. Last one I got was September, I believe. Wonder why so many people have this issue? :/

5. patti says

signed up months ago………. have yet to recieve an e mail tried to sign up again,,but just says I’m already signed up… what should I do???

6. Jude says

I couldn’t print the last promotion either — until the “Reminder” email came. Those printed. Maybe that will happen this time, but that doesn’t help me get the Campbell’s Soup that’s on sale now. :(

7. Linda says

I have never had any issues with printing the Best Meals Happen At Home Coupons but I did have issues with the Redplum coupons about a month ago. I emailed them and they sent me the following email in response. I had to do every step to get Redplum coupons to start printing again. Hope this helps someone.

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out and describing your coupon printing problem. Here’s a guide that may help you start printing our savings.

First, make sure you’re using a supported Operating System and Browser:

· Windows 7, XP, or Vista with IE 7-9, Firefox 5 and higher, and Chrome 15 and higher

· Mac 10.6 or higher with Safari 5 or Firefox 5 and higher, and Chrome 15 or higher with Java 6

Next, make sure you have Run/Allowed our Java Applet, enabled Java plug-ins and accepted any Active-X controls. Set your pop-up blocker to OFF. Most browsers give you an option to “Run Always” or “Always Allow”. By selecting this option, you won’t have to continue clicking multiple times in the future.

If you are trying to print coupons at work or from a computer at a library, Internet café, or university, you may not have permission to download and install programs onto the computer you are using. This may be true even if you’ve downloaded and installed other files. Contact your network administrator for more information. If you have a home computer, you may find it easier to access our coupons there.

Did you receive “Security Warning” message?

Printing is not allowed using virtual environments or when screen-capturing software (such as Snag-It) is being used, even in a standby mode. Please completely exit any screen-capturing software you may have installed on your machine, including programs in Standby mode, and make sure you’re not running a virtual environment. You should also make sure your default printer is set to a paper-and-ink physical printer and not a program like Adobe PDF or Windows XPS.

Did you receive a “Failed to Validate Certificate” error?

Make sure your Java settings are correct:

1. First, close your internet browser (IE, Firefox, etc).

2. Click the Start menu and select Control Panel.

3. In Control Panel, select “Programs”, and then click “Java”. This opens the Java Control Panel.

4. Click the “Advanced” tab

5. UNCHECK the “Check certificates for revocation using Certificate Revocation Lists (CRL)” checkbox.

6. UNCHECK the “Enable online certificate validation” checkbox.

7. Click Apply. You may now exit Java Control Panel, restart your browser, and try printing again.

If you’re still having trouble and you’re a Windows user, your computer may have issues with Java. Even if you have Java already installed, some folks find it helpful to “start fresh” by uninstalling older versions, reinstalling the new version, and then getting rid of some older files that could be affecting performance.

Step One: Uninstall old Java versions

1. First, close your internet browser (IE, Firefox, etc).

2. Click the Start menu and select Control Panel.

3. In Control Panel, select “Add or Remove Programs”. It may also be called “Programs and Features”, or “Uninstall a Program”

4. A list will display of all programs you have loaded onto your computer. The list is usually in alphabetical order. Scroll down until you see Java.

5. Select Java and remove. You will see a remove button, or you may just need to double click. The computer may ask you to confirm that you want to remove Java. Click Yes.

6. It will take a few minutes for Java to be removed. You will see a few pop-up boxes. This is normal.

7. When finished, you can close Control Panel windows. You should not need to restart your computer.

Step Two: Upgrade your Java to the newest version

1. Open your internet browser and go to http://www.java.com

2. Download the newest version of Java

3. Close and re-open your browser. This is an important step!

Most folks are able to print coupons again after these steps, but if you still can’t print, try Step Three: Delete your Java Temp Files:

1. First, close your internet browser (IE, Firefox, etc).

2. Click the Start menu and select Control Panel.

4. Under the “Temporary Internet Files” section, there is a button called “Settings”. Click this button.

5. Another window pops up called “Temporary Files Settings”.

6. Click the “Delete Files” button. This will not hurt your computer – you’re clearing out a bunch of older files you no longer need.

7. When finished, close the Java Preferences windows. Restart your browser and try printing again.