South Beach Diet Coupon – Free Bars At Publix?

South beach bars couponThere is a new South Beach Diet coupon that pairs beautifully with a couple of our Publix coupons! With the coupons you can save up to $4 per box. I know there are several different varieties – I am pretty sure the protein bars are $2.99 …so FREE after coupons!

$2/1 South Beach Diet® Products (zip 30187)
$1/1 South Beach Diet Protein Fit Bars Publix Coupon Winter Family Savings Booklet or PRINT
$2/1 South Beach Diet Meal Bars or Snack Bars Publix Coupon Winter Family Savings Booklet or PRINT
Wowsa…that is up to $4 off one box of bars!

UPDATE: Christy price checked the bars for us. The Protein Bars are $2.99 so FREE after the $2/1 manufacturer’s coupon and $1/1 Publix coupon. The 5 pack Snack Bars are  $4.79…so only 79¢ after the $2 manufacturer’s and $2 Publix coupon! Gotta love a great deal!

Also – heads up that the $1/2 Packs of Vanity Fair Napkins reset …so more 65¢ packs of napkins if you are shopping today or tomorrow!

Comments

1. Karen says

Everytime I try to print any of the coupons from the Publix Winter Savings Booklet, nmo matter if I try it at work or home, they either come out all black, all grey or blank and then it says that I already printed what I was allowed! It is very frustrating because I can never find the coupon books in my store because people always take them all before I can get to them to even take one, so I was so excited to see this one was printable. But even when you only choose one or two (it states choose 6 or less for optimal printing) it still doesn’t work! Ugh!

2. hiddenhaven says

I know this is a Publix based blog but CVS is having a pre-thanksgiving sale thru Wednesday and one of the extrabucks so it’s free items is South Beach Diet Bars so you’ll actually make $2 on the deal

3. scott says

1)Bought the protein bars and the MQ beeped and had to be pushed through.
    2)I thought it was odd that the MQ and $2 PQ was basically the same thing and the protein bars are technically a snack so I tried that coupon and it went through perfectly. Go figure.

4. Christo says

Click “Local Coupons” and change the zip in the upper left. Then close the window and click the link again – should be the first coupon, if still available.

5. Darlene says

The winter savings site says I need a postal code to print…I’ve tried my zip code, Atlanta’s zip code, and still can’t print. :( Anyone else run into this?

• susana says

Darlene, I printed them. I closed all the windows and opened them. Entered my zip code and it printed! Good luck, I hope you can print them!

6. Carly says

Are the protein bars really on the cereal aisle like the coupon says? I found the meal and snack bars in the nutrition supplements section but no protein bars.

7. Jan says

Wow! Thank you so much! At our Publix they were only $2.99 so I got 4 boxes, 6 cans of Carnation Ev. Milk, 1 16z Breakstone Sour Cream, 1 bag of Lays Potato Chips and a box of hot chocolate mix for all for a whopping b4 tax total of 17cents!!! Woohoo! The mfg coupons wouldn’t scan so the cashier had to push them thru but it was so worth stopping by ;)