Publix Coupon & Sweetbay Coupon For Some – Check Your Paper!

Publix couponSamantha emailed to let folks know to check their papers for a couple of coupons. Some folks may find a Publix coupon as well a a Sweetbay coupon!

The Publix coupon is limited to the typical Florida counties and will save you $5 off a $50 purchase through 11/24. The Sweetbay coupon is also valid through 11/24 and will save you $5 off a $35 purchase.

Lots of great savings!

Thanks to Samantha!

Comments

1. Jeannie says

It has been so long since metro Atlanta received a $5/30 or $5/50 from Publix. Florida folks seem to get them every other week :/

2. Gigi McGrath says

I got both coupons, and was able to use them both, by my Publix coupon policy statement. The cashier and asst manager said I couldn’t, but when I showed them the policy they changed their mind.

• David says

So….if you have a $5 off $35 from Sweetbay and a $5 off $50 from Publix does that mean you have to purchase $85 in groceries from Publix to use both coupons (35+50) or $50 in groceries total? The policy wording seems to be unclear to me.

• Gigi McGrath says

Not sure. I had more than $85 anyway, before coupons. I was wishing I’d brought more than one SB $35 off coupon, but that might have been pushing it.

• David says

I called Publix Cust. Service. They said that it would be $85 which makes more sense and which is what I sort of thought. The way I see it, the fact that a store is willing to take somebody’s else’s coupon and honor it is pretty awesome so I’m not complaining!

3. Helen says

We do not get these coupons in Central Florida either (Orlando area). I don’t think I’ve seen a $5 off anything for over a year :(

4. kristyn says

Gainesville Sun does not apear to have the Publix Q. In the first section there is the Sweetbay Q and a Q for ABC! Super handy for the holidays.

5. Michele says

WTH?!?! I get 2 copies of the Sunday paper, and I just looked through them for these q’s. One of them was missing the inserts – SS, GAB, Sweetbay flyer – and the Publix q on the back of the Metro section was cut out! I brought the papers in at 8:30 yesterday morning! :(

6. Steve says

Found the Publix and Sweetbay coupons in Sunday’s Citrus County Chronicle. Only found the Publix coupon in the Tampa Bay Times, the one page Sweetbay flyer had NO coupon on it! Alot of confusion because Wednesday’s paper had a Sweetbay coupon that expired on Saturday. Has anyone really found the $5 off $35 Sweetbay coupon in Sunday’s Tampa Bay Times????