Gardein Coupon To Use With Publix BOGO

Well guys…it was there earlier. Even on their website it lists a coupon and sends you to the Facebook page. You guys must have scared them into pulling it–tee hee!gardein couponOctavia commented to let us know that she found $1/1 Gardein Product printable coupon over on the Gardein Facebook page that matches up nicely with this week’s Publix BOGO sale. Head over and print your coupons now and you will get each item for just $1.15.

I haven’t tried these products…does anyone have a favorite to recommend? At this price I might just add them to my list!

Gardein Garden Protein Meet Free Entree, BOGO $4.29
-$1/1 Gardein Product printable coupon
-$1/1 Gardein Product, does not say dnd blinkie (exp 1/31/2013)
-$0.75/2 Gardein Beefless Burgers
As low as $1.15 per item.

Comments

1. jen r says

these are super tasty!
    i make them for our kids just to eat plain and for my husband and i will often slice them to go on top of a salad after they are cooked…
    really great tasting product!

• quienna says

i got the blinkies as well…this was a few nights ago, so now I am praying that by 230 this afternoon they are still there…this is a great price…

• Leah says

The blinkie machine was still there and full when I went today to my store. I had already picked up a bunch over the past few weeks. They were fully stocked, too. Love those Crispy Tenders! I got the Mandarin Orange ones to try this weekend. If we love them, I’ll buy a bunch more next week!

2. quienna says

I just bought these the other day because I KNEW they would be BOGO and want to try them first. My 14 yr old daughter had decided to cut out meat and this can be expensive. With this deal, she is gonna have more than enough and not to mention I am about to switch all of us to this product. SHE LOVED IT! we got the chicken one with some kinda sauce on it.

• neely says

Cutting out meat is cheaper than buying it! You don’t have to buy meat replacements to go vegetarian just make more veggies and beans!

3. vickie says

The link worked for me a few hours ago BUT the coupon would not print using Google Chrome. I had to pull it up with Internet Explorer and then I was able to print two copies. However, the link is definitely not working now.

4. Summer says

We’re vegan and we eat these when we need something quick – the “chicken” tenders and “beef” tips are our favorite. We don’t care for most of the sauces, but fortunately they are in a separate container inside the bag. The scallopini is great too!

5. Cindy says

LOVE these! If you are vegan or vegetarian, these are delish. Maybe meat eaters will like these too. My bf eats meat and loves these too. I wish gardein products would go BOGO more often. The crispy tenders and chick’n parmigiana are good. I usually toss the sauce and just eat the patty :)

BTW, I got the coupon on fb last night. Hopefully they’ll reset it!

6. kelvin says

I tried it yesterday, Mandarin Chicken and Chicken Pattie. LOVE them both. They are very tasty.

I am going to try the crispy chicken strips and the meat one today. Lucky that I have 10 more coupons from the blinkie. I am going to buy it and put in my freezer. It’s much better than Morning Star and Bocca brands.

7. Kim says

I found the $1.00 blinkies last week and saved them for the sale this week. I bought 4 packages for just $4.60 this week. They run $4.29 each at our store. we had the chicken scalopini one tonight and really liked it.