Coffee Coupons and Deals at Publix

coffeeWe are running a little low on coffee at my house so I went looking for some deals so that I can stock up. I found that there are a bunch of good prices that you can grab on different brands…so I thought I might do a little roundup of everything I found so that you guys can stock up too!

I also noticed that there are a bunch of coffee coupons available right now – if any of these are your favorite brands, you may want to print these now so that you are ready to save when they are next on sale!

folgers coffeeIf you are a Folgers fan, you will definitely want to grab the $0.50/1 Folgers Coffee Product, 3 oz+ coupon that is available right now. If your store doubles, I have a feeling that you will be able to get regular Folgers tubs for $6.99 and decaf or Colombian tubs for $7.99 next week! ;)

Here are all the current coffee deals I see at Publix:

Maxwell House tubs, $7.89
-$1/1 Maxwell House Publix coupon Savings are Stacking Up booklet
-$1/1 Maxwell House Coffee 28 to 30.6 oz
$5.89 after both coupons!

Thanks Coupons Make It Free!

k cupStarbucks Coffee or Tazo Tea K-Cup Packs, 10 ct, $7.99
-Jen commented to let us know that there should be a Starbucks rebate starting 11/16 – 12/31 for 5.00 Gift Card WYB 3 (10oz larger, K-Cups, Via Ready Brew and others). So you definitely want to print that coupon and be ready for when the rebate starts!
-$3/2 packages of Starbucks
-$1/1 Starbucks K-Cups 09/09/2012 SS Insert (exp 11/15/2012)
As low as $6.49.

Dunkin Donuts Whole Bean Coffee, 11 to 12 oz, or Folgers Gourmet Selects Keurig Cups, 12 ct, $6.99
-$1/1 Dunkin Donuts Coffee Bag, 11 oz + 10/28/2012 RP Insert (exp 12/11/2012)
-$1.50/1 Folgers Gourmet Selections K-Cup
As low as $5.49.

Keurig K-Cups: Barista Prima, Newman’s Own, Green Mountain, Swiss Miss, or Eight O’Clock, (excluding Folgers, Millstone and Van Houtte) $5.99
-$1/1 Green Mountain Naturals Hot Apple Cider K-cups Pack, 12 pk
-$1/1 Barista Prima Coffeehouse K-Cup Packs, 12 ct boxes
-$1.50/2 Barista Prima Coffeehouse K-Cup Packs, 12 ct boxes
-$1/1 Green Mountain Naturals Hot Apple Cider K-Cup Pack, 12 ct
-$1.75/1 Barista Prima Coffeehouse, K-Cups, 12 ct 11/04/2012 SS Insert (exp 12/04/2012)
-$1/1 Eight O’Clock, K Cups, 12 count 10/21/2012 SS Insert (exp 11/25/2012)
As low as $4.24.

chock full of nuts brickChock Full o’ Nuts Brick Coffee, 10.5 to 11.3 (Excluding Decaf), 2/$6
-$0.75/1 Chock full o’Nuts 10/28/2012 SS Insert (exp 12/15/2012)
$2.25 after coupon.

eight oclock coffeeEight O’Clock Coffee, 22 to 24 oz, $9.99
-$1/1 Eight O’Clock Coffee 10/21/2012 SS Insert (exp 11/30/2012)
-$2/2 Eight O’clock Coffee
-$1/1 Eight O’Clock Coffee
$8.99 after coupon.

hills brosHills Bros. Cappuccino, 12 to 16 oz, 2/$6
-$0.55/1 Hills Bros Cappuccino
-$0.55/1 Hills Bros Cappuccino
$2.45 per item.

Coffee-Mate, Cafe Collection or Natural Bliss, Refrigerated, 16 oz, 3/$5
-$1/1 Coffee-Mate Natural Bliss, 16 oz, Void in CO, MO, LA and TN
-$2/2 Coffee-Mate Natural Bliss, 16 oz, Void in CO, MO, LA and TN
-$0.55/1 Coffee-Mate Liquid or Powder, Excludes Bliss, 15 oz
-$0.75/2 Coffee-Mate Liquid or Powder, Excludes Bliss, 15 oz
As low as 67¢ per pint.

Seattle’s Best Coffee, 12 oz, $5.99
-$2/1 Seattle’s Best Coupon (plus get a free sample!)
-$1.50/1 Seattle’s Best coffee coupon Wounded Warrior Coupon
-$1/1 Seattle’s Best Coffee
-$1/1 Seattle’s Best Coffee (IE), 12 oz
-$1/1 Seattle’s Best Coffee, Any 12 Oz. Bag – Found On Product Peelie (exp 11/01/2012)
As low as $3.99 per bag after coupon.

Comments

1. Beka says

Yea!! Thank you so much for this!! Can’t wait til I’m done nursing my twins so I can drink more coffee!!! I want to see more posts about your pregnancy. Hope everything is going well for you!!

2. Brooke says

Just FYI, I found two coupons in my binder for $1.50 off of one of the 22oz. bags of Eight O’Clock coffee. I clipped them from specially marked bags a while ago. (they were printed on the inside of the bag) They expire 12/31/2012. Thank you for the coffee deals post… we can’t get enough of the stuff at my house! :)

3. elise says

I went to my Publix in NW Florida & they did not have the Barista Prima K-Cups marked on sale – has anyone else found them included with the sale?

Thanks!!!

4. KS says

Not sure if it’s still in sale at Kroger but the bags of Starbucks were 6.99 per bag. With the $3/2 coupon it’s a good deal!

5. Brittney C says

There was also a $1.50/2 Dunkin Dounuts coupon in the 10/28 RP in South Florida….got ours from the Palm Beach Post….

6. jen says

There will be a Starbucks rebate starting 11/16 – 12/31 for 5.00 Gift Card WYB 3 (10oz larger, K-Cups, Via Ready Brew and others).
    The rebate form will be available on 11/16 at starbucks.com/holidayoffer

7. says

The Maxwell House tubs are $7.89 at my local Publix store. There is a $1/1 Publix coupon in the Savings are Stacking Up booklet, and a $1/1 printable. If you like Maxwell House, $5.89 is a pretty good price for a 30oz container!

8. janice says

Hey there’s a 2.00 Seattle Best coupon on their facebook page ,if you don’t know if this has already been listed or not. You can print 2 times and also request a sample too! hope this helps someone.

9. Kelly Demery says

My Publix in Jacksonville had limited edition bags of Dunkin Donuts Almond flavor on clearance for $3.99. Great deal with the $1/1 coupon.

10. Leah says

My Publix in the east Orlando area was sampling K-cups today. They had Green Mountain Breakfast Blend plus a Donut House coffee and a couple of others. They were offering a coupon for $10.00 off a Keurig coffeemaker as well as a $1.00 off manufacturer’s coupon for one 12-count box of K-Cups that’s good through 3/31/13. A long list of brands was included in that coupon.

Also, found a blinkie for $1.00 off one Bailey’s coffee creamer good through 1/31/13.

11. libby says

are these in the sale ad this week or YAB? did not see the Hill’s Bro any where would love the 2/6 plus the Q’s

12. LisaR says

I stocked up on the Maxwell house sale a few weeks back when it was $2.14-$2.24 a brick!! I bought 14 bricks and used the $5/30 Winn Dixie Q so I am pretty stocked up for a while!! LOL