All The Trimmings Booklet At Publix (Valid Through 12/31)

All the Trimmings bookletMelinda emailed with a great find – the new All The Trimmings booklet that is filled with great coupons.

The booklet contains a combination of Publix and manufacturer’s coupons that are valid through 12/31. Here is what you will find in the booklet –

Manufacturer’s Coupons
$0.55/1 Sunsweet Plum Amazins Diced Dried Plums
$1/1 Sabra Product 8 oz+
$1/2 Stacy’s Pita Chips, Crisps, or Bagel Chips 6.75 oz +
$1/1 Nectresse Natural No Calorie Sweetener Product
$1.25/1 Seattle’s Best Coffee 12 oz
$1/1 Domino Light Product
$1/2 Pepperidge Farm Stone Baked Artisan Rolls, Puff Pastry Sheets, or Shells (frozen)

Publix Coupons
FREE Publix Large Eggs wyb 2 Bags of Sargento Shredded Cheese, 5 oz
$0.55/1 Mrs Smith’s Pie
$0.55/1 Edwards Pie
$1/1 Publix Deli Department Prepared Dips wyb King’s Hawaiian Round Bread or Dinner Roll 12 ct
$1/2 King’s Hawaiian Products (excluding 4 ct)
$0.75 Diamond Baking Nuts 4 oz +
$0.55/1 Purell Advanced Hand Sanitizer 8 oz
$0.75/1 Clorox Disinfecting Wipes 35 to 75 ct, Clorox Clean-Up Cleaner with Bleach 32 oz, Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner with Bleach 24 oz, or Clorox Disinfecting Bathroom Cleaner 16 oz
$1/1 All Product
$1/2 Sunlight Liquid Dish Soaps or Dishwasher Detergents
$1/1 Snuggle Liquid Fabric Softener 32 oz or Fabric Softening Dryer Sheets 80 ct
$1/1 Smart Balance Buttery Spread
$1/1 Smart Balance Milk
$1/1 Smart Balance Spreadable Butter & Canola Blend
FREE Mott’s Snack & Go Applesauce pouch 4pk wyb 2 Mott’s Applesauce Jars 23 oz +
$1/1 Rose’s Lime or Grenadine Juice 12 oz
$2/2 Nancy’s Frozen Appetizers 12 ct+
B2G1 Snapple Teas 64 oz
$1.50/2 Hawaiian Punch Fruit Punch Drinks gallon
$1/1 Smart Balance Rich Roast Peanut Butter or Smart Balance Cooking Oil
$1/1 Glutino or Gluten Free Pantry Product
$1/1 Udi’s Gluten Free Product
FREE Duncan Hines Frosting Creations Mix wyb 1 Duncan Hines Frosting Creations Starter Kit
$1/1 Vlasic Farmer’s Garden Pickles

Comments

1. Toni says

AWESOME find!! Those Smart Balance coupons would go AWESOME right now, especially the milk. If you have the $1.50/1 SB milk coupon, it would make the milk FREE!!!! (At least through tomorrow) WOOHOO!!!

2. Toni says

Also, the Mrs Smith and Edwards are 50% off through tomorrow. Paired with the $1.50/1 or $1/1 mq you should be able to get pies for $1.44 – $2.44

3. says

My favorite book of the year!!! If anyone finds these and wants to trade for the Family Winter Savings booklets let me know!

kayleecol @ gmail dot com

4. Sam says

Anyone find these in the Orlando/Lake Mary area? Would love to pick up some more things for the holiday dinner if I can find them (pies!)

Thanks for the heads up Melinda and Michelle!

5. Susan says

I can hardly ever find the coupon books in my Publix and I don’t know why. I don’t think there are a lot of couponers in that area – I’ll have to ask the manager the next time I’m there.

Mickey – I used to shop in that Publix at Le Chalet all the time! We lived in Winston Trails until we moved to S.C. in 2004.

6. lisa says

anyone find in central florida? altamonte/orlando area???? would love to find these. picking up lots of cheese tomorrow for the holidays…

7. lisa says

Have anybody found this in Atlanta/Stone mountain (GA) area, if so please let me know. Because I went to 3 stores on yesterday they don’t know anything about this book.

8. Melody says

I live in Sebring, FL and I was in Publix 2 days ago and didn’t see the coupon booklet on the stand at the front of the store. Where would they be if they aren’t there? I may go in Publix today and see if they may be at the customer service desk. If I find it there I will let everyone know.

9. Shellie says

Found this at my publix in Tallahassee, FL and it helped out so much with the coupon shopping trip I did for my mom to save for our thanksgiving feast!

10. terri says

i looked at my publix today but they only have the winter booklet…guess i will have to keep my eye out! if anyone finds them in the nashville,tn area please let me know!

• Jessica says

I shop at the Publix in Chandler Park East Atlanta and we do have the winter booklet. Will check for the other booklet tonight.

11. Jenni says

I picked up a couple extra for any of those unable to locate them locally!!!

Just let me know if you’d like one, I can get it out in the mail tomorrow for you!!!

12. Liz says

for some reason, my publix doesn’t get these booklets and the people at my store are clueless that all of these (not only this one but others out there) exist! lol. I have to contact Publix to have the headquarters send it to me. And they are not sure why my branch doesn’t get it!