Toni let us know about an upcoming flyer that will be available for the Publix Baby Sale starting next week. I thought this would be a good time to remind you guys about the Publix Baby Club while I was at it.
You guys might want to look for the "Make The Most Of Time" flyer early next week. I am thinking that the coupons may also be online. I will update you guys if we get them Wednesday or Thursday.
The following coupons are valid Oct 31 – Nov 6
- $3/1 Huggies Diapers or Pull-ups 42-156 ct (excluding jumbo pks)
- $3/1 Pampers Diapers Assorted Varieties 58-140 ct (excluding jumbo pks)
- $5/2 or more Enamil Powder 22.2 or 24 oz cans, selected varieties
- $1/10 or more Beech-nut stage 2 baby food assorted varieties 4 oz jar
- $2/1 Luvs Ultra leakguards diapers 80-108 ct box
- $4/1 Gerber Good Start Infant Formula Powder 22-25.7 oz cnstr
- B3G1 Gerber Graduates Snacks or Healthy Meals or Lil’ Entrees 1.48 oz cnstr or 5.3 to 6.6 oz box
- B3G1 Gerber 2nd Foods Organic BabyFood 3.5 oz pouch or Graduates Grabbers 4.23 oz pkg
- $3/10 or more HappyBaby organic Baby Food or HappyTot Superfoods 3.5 to 4.22 oz pkg
Toni also let us know that will will see the following deals too -
- 25% off Clorox Green Works Natural Cleaner 32 oz bot, cleaning wipes 30 ct cnstr, bathroom cleaner, 30 oz bot, or dishwashing liquid, 22 oz bot (no coupon needed)
- $5.99 Publix baby wipes refill (this is not a coupon)
- $1/1 Johnson’s Baby Products: wash, lotion, powder, bath, oil or shampoo, 15 oz bot or Desitin Diaper rash ointment 3.5 or 4 oz tube or 16 oz jar (no coupon needed)
While we are talking about babies, I thought I would also take a minute to remind you to sign up for the Publix Baby Club. When you join the club you get all kinds of great things - a great newsletter, information, coupons, the American Academy of Pediatrics' complete guide to raising a child, "Caring for Your Baby and Young Child"—a $20 value and lots more.