Huggies Diapers Coupon & Matching Publix Coupon!

huggies diapers couponWowsa – here is a great coupon for all you guys with little ones still in diapers – a $3 Huggies Diapers coupon!

While the coupon itself is great – we also have a $3 Publix coupon in the new ad! That is $6 off one package of diapers! I would suggest grabbing this one while you can.

$3/1 HUGGIES Snug & Dry Diapers (Jumbo size or larger)
$3/1 Huggies Diapers, 27 to 156 ct In-Ad Publix Coupon or “Make The Most Of Time” booklet
Total of $6 savings on diapers!

If you don’t use the diapers, consider printing and giving them to someone who will use them. Any new mom will likely be very appreciative!

Also, for you guys who have a donation budget. Diapers are a fantastic donation and always in great demand.

Comments

1. Traci says

If any of you don’t need these, I would love to exchange coupons with you for them! We are expecting our third in a little over a month and I’m trying to get a good stock pile of these :). My email is smalls_02(at)hotmail(dot)com. Thanks in advance!!

2. Marie says

The fine print on the MQ says cannot be combined with any other coupon, so can we not stack it with the Publix Q?

• Mindy says

From my understanding in the past it cannot be combined with another mq. A publix coupon is fine. Correct me if i am wrong please?

• M doyle says

$19.99 for snug and dry box. I found boxes with $5 in coupons inside ($2 on wipes and $3 on diapers). There will be a baby booklet that has $1.50 store coupon for wipes that starts on Nov 8. I also found a sheet with store coupons that has $3 for huggies diapers.

3. Toni says

When I read the (2) coupons out that publix has it has one on the baby flyer stating “excluding jumbo packs” and the other one in the weekly ad itself not stating anything about jumbo packs. When you look at the LU # they are both the same. Do you think you could use the one in the ad for jumbo packs? Or do you think they will make them both for the boxes? I have a quick scenario if you only really needed the diapers (if they let the ad one be used on jumbo packs).

(2) Huggies Jumbo size 1 50 ct packs $10.99 x 2 = $21.98
    (4) Nature’s Made Vitamin D $3.99 x 4 = $15.96
    Total b4 qs = $37.94

Use coupons:

(2) Huggies $3/1 printables
    (2) Huggies $3/1 Weekly Ad PQ
    (2) Nature’s Made $6/2 (in Green Adv Flyer)
    (4) Nature’s Made $2/1 MQ exp 11/11 (not sure which insert it came from)
    (1) Winn Dixie $5/$30

Total coupon value: $37

Total Spent OOP After Qs: $.94

4. Brittany says

I was wondering the same thing. The coupon listed in the weekly ad, says nothing about excluding jumbo packs (and the size listed would include some of the jumbo packs). Would love to know for sure! Thanks.

5. Melinda says

If you can hold off and wait until 11/11, Walgreens is going to have their Jumbo packs 2/$19 and you get $4 RR wyb 2. Plus there is a $2.50 Coupon in their Walgreens coupon booklet. So you will pay $4 for 2 Jumbo packs after Register Rewards.