Angel Soft Coupon – New Target Coupon To Pair With Our Publix Deal

Update – I forgot about the Get More From Your Essentials Booklet and rebate – I updated the deal below!angel soft couponWe have a new Angel Soft coupon. This time it is a Target coupon that goes great with our current sale this week at Publix. Lots of great options available this week.

My store doesn’t accept Harveys coupons so this one works much better for me!

Angel Soft Bathroom Tissue, 9 to 24 ct, $5.49 **qualifies for the $10 Publix gift card in the Get More From Your Essentials Booklet.
-$1.50/1 Angel Soft 12 ct Double Roll or larger Get More From Your Essentials Booklet.
-$0.25/1 Angel Soft Bath Tissue
-$1/1 Angel Soft 12-pk. or larger double roll Target Coupon
-$1/1 Sparkle Pick-a-size paper towels (2 giant roll or larger) WYB any 1 Angel Soft Bath Tissue (12 roll or larger) Publix Coupon One Stop One Store Booklet
-$1/1 Sparkle® 2 Giant Roll or Angel Soft® 4 Double Roll or Larger Harveys coupon (exp 10/23)
As low as $2.99 and the purchase qualifies towards your $30 purchase for the $10 gift card!

Remember this deal is only available for a couple more days, so grab your coupons and get your deals while you can. Check out all the other deals in the current Publix ad.

Comments

1. jodi says

Michelle, since the sparkle coupon attaches to the p towels, can u use the angel soft target coupon .w the mq angel soft???

• says

Nope–based on Publix policy you will need to choose one or the other store coupons to use on the product.

This was what the post yesterday was about. Since the coupon requires a purchase of the paper towels and the tissue you have “attached” a coupon to both items and no other like coupon can be used

(like coupon meaning – store coupon if original coupon was a store coupon OR MQ if original coupon was a MQ)

2. Deanna says

Don’t forget the $1.50 off (manufacture)in the Essentials book. Paired with the Harveys or Target $1.00 off, and on sale at $5.49, it is a great deal.

• maddie says

it doesn’t have to because it is a store coupon, it is not a manuf q., it says “Target Web Coupon” on top. If your accepts target as competitor then you can stack this with the angel soft MQ but not with the one stop one store angelsoft publix q.

3. Debbie says

Can you use more than one of the Harvey’s $1/1 Sparkle or Angel Soft coupon in the same transaction at Publix? The Harvey’s coupon says: “Limit 1 (one) Print Per Coupon” and also states: “Limit one use per purchase of specified product, per transaction, per person, per day. Sounds to me that you can only use 1 of these per transaction, so if you are trying to get the $10 Gift Card by purchasing just the Sparkle and Angel Soft, you would have to use either the Target or Publix store coupon for the rest of the order. By using the PUblix $1/2 store coupon and the $1.50 Mfg Q from the Essentials Booklet, you are still getting a great deal, especially if you have some of the $5/$30 Winnn Dixie coupons to include in the transaction.

4. CZ says

My store doesn’t accept Target as a competitor, but I’ve heard sometimes manufacture coupons start with a 9 which this one does. Is it possible the coupon might actually scan as a manufacturer coupon even though it says Target Web coupon at the top, or would they not even bother?

5. Mons says

My store in winter park still don’t have this booklet…checked Saturday and just called a while ago, they still don’t have it….too bad I can’t do the sparkle and angel soft deal as I thought I can…no stocking up on this. I will be out of job for maybe 3 to 4 months due to my maternity leave, was really wanting to stock up while its cheap..huhu cry :(

• Lola says

I live near Winter Park and my store has plenty! We can meet somewhere so I can give you some, that way you wont miss out.

• Hanny D says

I live in WP as well ! Which store did you find these at ? I notice that the Publix on Howell Branch and the one on Aloma always have these.

6. Jenn b says

Get 6 packs @$5.49, use 6 $1 Target Q’s, use 6 $1.50 Manu Q’s from the Essential’s booklet, pay $17.94+tax OOP, submit $10 rebate =$1.32 a pack, or .0033 a square foot.