Publix Coupons For Glade In The Sunday Inserts

publix couponsSome of us may get some great Publix coupons in this weekend’s inserts!

Looks like we are getting some awesome Glade coupons so you might want to hurry and grab your corresponding manufacturer’s coupons while you can! Last time I checked the diffusers were $6.79 and the fragrance mist was $3.55. We will be able to get a great deal!

• Buy ONE Glade Expressions Fragrance Mist Starter Kit Get ONE Refill Free PUBLIX COUPON (exp 09/18/12)
  • Buy ONE Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser Starter Kit Get ONE Refill Free PUBLIX COUPON(exp 9/18/12)

Here are your corresponding coupons that you might want to gather:

$5/1 Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser kit
$3/1 Glade Expressions Fragrance Mist

$1/1 Glade Expressions refill
$2/1 Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser Starter Kit
B1G1 Glade Free Expressions Fragrance Mist, starter kit, WYB any refill, up to $4.49 08/05/2012 SS Insert (exp 09/15/2012)
$1/1 Glade Expressions Refill
$3/1 Glade Expressions Fragrance Mist Starter Kit
$5/1 Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser Starter Kit

I would print any coupons you want just in case they disappear!

Thanks to Katie at Sunday Coupon Inserts and Tracy at Having Fun Saving

Comments

1. Brooke says

I have a MQ for a FREE Glade expressions Oil Diffuser starter kit when you buy any Glade expression oil diffuser refill. Would I be able to use that coupon with the one posted above to get both items for free?

2. Denise says

My Publix had the Expressions Fragrance Mist on clearance for $2.25, which would be overage with the $3 off MQ. Be on the lookout!

3. deb says

Shelves of these products have been empty at Publix, Walmart, & Target for past 2 weeks thanks to previous coupons and all the alerts/postings. Sometimes Publix will write a raincheck on these coupons… sometimes not. Gotta ask if it’s not available.

4. Erika says

The $3/1 and $5/1 manq from right at home website says “this coupon promotion has ended”, or something similar..anyone else have any problems with those two??

5. ariel nichols says

i was wonderind in wich insert this will be in. and also is there only certin counies that will get them or is it all sunday papers, or sentinal papers

6. Deb says

This is a repeated offer (for printables)… so if you printed them before (couple weeks ago), you can’t print them again.

7. Adrianne says

Can we stack the manufacturer’s $1/1 refill coupon since the “one free refill” is part of the Publix coupon?

• alisha says

Wait explain that…you mean you will use the manf 1/1 and the publix b1g1 or you want to use both manf b1g1 and publix and the 1/1??

• Adrianne says

Yes, use all three making it a MM. I can work it out on paper but it’s hard to explain. You are buying the starter and getting the refill free as part of the Publix coupon, so you can stack a manu on the refill (1/1). The manu B1G1 makes the starter free so you can’t use another manu on that one. However if there were a Publix or competitor for a starter I think you could stack that also.

8. Jamie says

Shelves have been empty for these products for several weeks. I’m only hoping that if they are coming out with this coupon they are stocking back up!

9. lisa says

Hi,i have a question,,,If i have a B1G1 Publix coupon and use with mfg. coupon of B1G1 FREE , how does that work? Can someone please help me?

10. Ami says

I tried using doing the B1G1 Publix q and the MQ and I just doing one deal for the mist and one for the diffuser. My store gave me a very hard time about it. I was my favorite cashier but she was telling me that she couldn’t take the MQ and the PQ together, that I had to pick one or the other and that she was told that they day before by someone at the customer service desk (not sure if manager or CS) but the manager came over and had a really hard time. Tried telling me the MQ says that it can not be combined with any other q. I felt like saying than why do you all put these out? Chances are that someone who get the PQ will have the MQ as well. He finally let me do the deals but he was still not sure when I left and told the cashier he had to get clarification.