Publix Coupon & Sweetbay Coupon For Some Folks

publix coupon produceLooks like some folks will find a Publix coupon and a Sweetbay coupon in their papers this morning.

Be on the lookout for a coupon for $2 off a produce purchase of $2+. The coupon looks to be good through 8/25 at the typical Florida counties that are usually included:

Coupon valid in: Citrus, Hernando, Pasco, Pinellas, Hillsborough, Polk, Manatee, Sarasota, Charlotte, Lee, Collier, Lake, Sumter, Osceola and Highlands counties in Florida.

You may also find a Sweetbay $5/$30 that expires 8/25. If you find these you are sure to get a great deal this week!

Thanks to Tracy at Having Fun Saving & Liza at Addicted to Saving

Comments

1. Beth Aroyo says

Today’s Sun-Sentinel has a $5 off $50 Doris coupon that is honored at Publix. It is in the coupon pack.

2. Barb says

I got the sweetbay coupone $5 off $30 on a flyer in my home delivery of the Tampa Tribune but it was not in the ones I purchased at the store

3. Amy G says

Found the sweetbay coupon in my Tampa Times, was an insert and was amongst the sales ads in the paper, not printed in the paper

4. Gladys says

Hello!!

News-Press – Lee County – under Section Views – Page A21 – Produce Coupon and Front Section on Page A7 – $5/$30 Sweetbay Coupon

5. SC Nana says

Got ours here in Coastal SC. It was a blue/gray sales ad from Publix.Because of the color, I almost overlooked it. We got it in yesterday’s paper and the offer is only valid August 15-22.

6. says

I got a Sweetbay in both my home delivery of the Tampa Tribune and a copy of the Tampa Bay Times my husband picked up from one of the sales people on the corner.

7. Ashley T says

I got one in the Tampa Tribune, but I get 4 papers delivered and only one tampa tribune had the flyer with the coupon.