Publix Coupons & Rebate – ConAgra Back To College Promotion

publix couponsBe on the lookout for some new Publix coupons and a ConAgra mail in rebate. With the rebate you will get a $10 Publix reload able gift card when you purchase $25 in participating ConAgra products. It looks like  you need to make your purchases in one receipt 7/21 – 9/3.

The Publix coupons are valid through 8/26.

$3 off Whole Publix Sub wyb 4 Marie Callender’s or Healthy Choice Frozen Meals
$1/3 Snack Pack Pudding Pudding 4 pack
$1/4 Chef  Boyardee Canned or Microwavable Pasta
$1/1 Orville Redenbacher’s Gourmet Popping Corn (2, 3, or 4 pk)
$1/1 Peter Pan Peanut Butter

It looks like you will be able to check the status of the rebate over on the ConAgra Food website.

Huge thanks to Gina for sending over the scans!!

More details compliments of Happy the great!

Get $10 on a Publix Reloadable student gift card when you buy $25 in participating products
All requests must be received by 09/14/12

To receive your $10 Publix” reloadable student gift card:
• BUY $25 in participating ConAgra Foods” products’
• SEND your original Publix” cash register receipt dated between 07/21/12 – 09/03/12, with purchase price(s) of each ConAgra Foods® item circled
• PLUS (this) completed original offer form; and

DAVID® Seeds;
Banquet® Chicken, Pot Pies and frozen meals;
Crunch ‘n Munch®;
Hunt’s® Ketchup;
Snack Pack® Pudding 4-pack; and
Libby’s® products.

Offer limited to one request per household or address and valid only for the person who purchased the product. Actual certificate and copy of receipt must accompany request. Requests from businesses, clubs and organizations will not be honored. US Mail Fraud Statutes prohibit acts to obtain money or property by means of false pretense. This includes use of names or addresses (18 U.S.C. 1341 and 1342). Offer may not be reprinted without written permission. Void where taxed, prohibited or restricted by law. Please allow 6 weeks for delivery. Offer good only in Al, FL, GA, SC and TN. Submission must be received by 09/14/2012.
All gift cards are subject to the terms and conditions of the gift card. ConAgra Foods will not share your personal information with others. For questions about this offer or to check the status of your submission, can 1-888-532-8999 or visit http://conagrafoods.rebateresearch.com.

Comments

1. Renee says

Out of curiosity…I’m new to doing rebates…If the popcorn is BOGO, does the price of the 2nd item count towards the $25?

• Scott says

Renee, whatever the product rings up as before coupons will count toward the rebate. So, if you live where the stores have what we call True BOGO, this means one item rings up at full price and the other will ring up at $0.00. The total amount that will count toward the rebate is the full price of one package if you are buying two packages. If you live in an area with what is called half-price BOGO, that means that each item will ring up as half price. Two packages will total the regular cost of one package. The amount that qualifies for the rebate will still be the same, but each item will actually count toward the rebate even though they ring up as half price. Does this help?

In Middle Tennesse where I am, the stores ring up the items at half price. This popcorn retails at $5.29 per box. When it is BOGO, one item rings up as $2.65 and the second item rings up at $2.64. The total amount that will be applied toward the rebate is still $5.29. You can still use coupons and it will not affect the amount that qualifies toward the rebate so this is definitely the time to stock up on popcorn because it will be cheap especially when you factor in the rebate!! I know I will be stocking up.

• Katie says

I’m in Florida with true BOGO and it’s worked differently for me in the past. If popcorn is $5.29, on my receipt it rings the first popcorn as $5.29 and the second as $5.29 on one line, -$5.29 on other. NOT first one as $5.29 and second as $0.00. So I have submitted rebates before with conagra where they have counted that as $10.58 instead of as $5.29. However there is no guarantee that they still do it that way, and I can see every reason why they shouldn’t. Your best bet is to contact them and ask before trying it and being frustrated later.

• Danielle says

I call the 1-800 number on the rebate form everytime just to make sure, but they always tell me it’s the value before all sales and coupons. So if you have a true bogo, both items count. I have never had an issue and always recieve my rebate.

2. Ashley says

Yay! I remember these from last year. Publix also put out a $5/? coupon too. I stocked up big time on Snack Packs and Chef Boyardee. I am hoping for some good sales to go along with these coupons…especially the peanut butter since I missed the last sale.

3. Rupa says

Where do I get this rebate, I asked twice in two different day transactions and they did not know, please help!

4. Amanda says

If you can’t find the rebate form, you need to ask someone who works in the store to give it to you.

Does anyone know how long I should wait before contacting them about receiving my gift card? It was supposed to have been sent 7/11, and it says to allow 14 days for delivery. What do you think?

5. Melissa says

Does anyone have a rebate form? I cannot find a place to download and print one? Gonna buy some serious peanut butter…

6. sherri says

I never did find these in my store does anyone have an extra rebate form that you wouldn’t mind sending me? My email is motosportsdad@aol.com if you will message me your email i will send address. I may even have coupons i could trade

7. Cathy says

Does anyone have a spare $2/10 ConAgra food tearpad? If so, I’d be happy to trade coupons. I have extra Snack Pack Pudding, Chef Boyardee, and Orville Redenbacher Publix coupons that go with the ConAgra rebate (I also have rebate forms). Email me at jceledge at earthlink dot net.

8. Biz says

I’m also looking for anyone who has an extra ConAgra rebate form. I’d be willing to trade whatever you need (as long as I have it) in exchange. Please contact me at bizhoffman@comcast dot net.

Thanks!

9. Jax says

For anyone else who cannot find the form locally, I called Conagra today and they are mailing me one! :) 1(888) 532-8999 is the number I used. The rebate form should be here in plenty of time to mail it back by the deadline for submission.