Enfamil Formula Coupon & Deal At Publix

enfamil formula couponEnfamil formula coupon and deals are a huge help to folks who use have to buy this for their little ones.

I have received a few emails from folks letting me know about the $5 Enfamil printable coupon available. I remember seeing it in the ad  matchups this week so I am not sure if it is a different one or maybe the coupon has reset?

Whatever the case – it is a nice deal to point out since Publix is offering a discount of $10 off two containers in the upcoming ad. With the addition of the printable coupon you are saving $10 off one tub! That is sure to be a great deal!

Enfamil Premium Infant Formula Powder, 33.2 to 25 oz $10/2 – Publix sale in upcoming ad
-$5/1 Enfamil Gentlease, large tub (zip 30187)

Comments

1. melissa says

im going to print them incase anyone in the pace pensacola fl area needs them. let me know if you do.

2. patricia says

I think the $10 publix discount is good on those huge packages with two refills, those are over 35 bucks a piece I believe.

3. linda says

If anyone can use these coupons I printed them and also have 2 $5 off checks to give away. I don’t need anything in return just like to help my fellow couponers.

4. Catrina says

it says 25 to 33.5 oz tubs for the $10/2 publix coupon
    i know the 25oz tubs are the larger containers, they run around like $24.99 or so, we buy those alot.

5. chad says

This turns out to be a great deal for us just having our daughter 2 weeks ago. Between the 10.00 off two from publix plus the 5.00 off any one enfamil coupon we got in the waiting room at the pediatrician and then top all those off with the 10.00 off 40 sweetbay coupons that were in our paper. Maybe I need to throw in some overage from frozen items and possibly could be a bunch of tubs for almost free.

6. Kim says

So it’s $5 off per tub with the sale and a $5 coupon. How much do the tubs cost? Never used the checks for formula before. Can you combine a check and a coupon????