Running Out Run In Mail In Rebate – Earn $5 Publix Gift Card

I had planned to post this tomorrow but several of you guys emailed about it…so I figured I would go ahead and share today. Just remember that the rebate purchase date is not until 5/16!

There is a great mail in rebate that you guys will want to check out that pairs with the upcoming Publix deals. You can get a $5 Publix gift card when you purchase $30+ of participating Running Out Run In products. All of the products are in the upcoming ad, so grab your coupons and you will get a little bonus for your purchases!

The purchase dates are 5/16 – 6/2 and you can print your form HERE. Only one rebate allowed per household.

Participating Products:

• Pillsbury® Crescent Rolls (4oz can)
  • Cinnamon Rolls (7.3oz can)
  • Grands!® Biscuits (10.2oz can)
  • Grands!® Jr.TM Golden Layers® Butter Tastin’® Biscuits (12oz can)
  • Ready to Bake!TM Cookies (Assorted varieties, 16–16.5oz)
  • General Mills Cereals Cheerios® (14oz)
  • Multi Grain Cheerios® Peanut Butter (11oz)
  • Multi Grain Cheerios® (12.8oz)
  • Lucky Charms® (11.5oz)
  • Chocolate Lucky Charms® (12oz)
  • Cookie Crisp® (11.25oz)
  • Reese’s Puffs® (13oz)
  • Totino’s® Party Pizza®
  • Betty Crocker® Frosting
  • Supermoist® Cake Mix
  • Charmin® (6 Double Roll)
  • Tide® Laundry Detergent (Assorted varieties, 100oz)
  • Dawn® Dishwashing Liquid (Assorted varieties, 19 & 24oz pkg)
  • Luvs® Big Pack Diapers (Assorted varieties, 80-108 ct.)
  • Crest® Toothpaste (Assorted varieties, 8.2oz)
  • Oral-B Indicator Toothbrush & Complete Manual Brush (1 ct. pkg)
  • Herbal Essences® Hair Care Products (Assorted varieties, 1.7oz–12oz pkg)
  • Aussie Hair Care Products (3.5–14oz pkg)

Comments

1. Kate says

Bummed my NEFL store(s) never saw the Running Out? Run In. coupon sheet. Wonder why that is…we’ve seen it in the past. Maybe iheartpublix just has its finger on the Publix pulse, and is early reporting it? Hope to see it one of these days. Thanks Michelle for all you do!

• Iris says

I found some in one of the store, but it does not say anything about rebate. I can send you 2 of them Kate

• Kate says

Thanks Iris, that’s really kind of you. Let me see if I stumble upon any R.O.R.I. over the next couple days…Michelle says they should be out around the 16th. If I don’t, I’d be more than willing to send something your way in trade.

2. Jenny says

Will Publix print out two original receipts at the cash register for you? I need the receipt for this and also for another rebate I am mailing in for and need original receipts. Thanks >

3. Jessi Berggren says

One time I forgot and bought items for two rebates in the same transaction. I went to customer service and asked them to return my items so I could rebuy them to get another receipt. They did it with no problems. I have never tried printing out two receipts though.

4. Dawn says

My store just put out the rebate forms yesterday…still no coupon sheets though…hopefully all the stores will catch up by tomorrow:)

5. Brittany says

The cheerios are going to be on sale Thursday (or Wednesday depending on your store) for Bogo $4.25. If you buy 16 cereal (or 8 bogos) and use the target and printable manufacturer coupon then they end up being about $0.82 after the $5 rebate which is an awesome deal.

6. csea says

Are you sure u have to buy 8 cheerios on the bogo, or could u buy 4 because the price shows on the receipt for the second item then says -for promotion

• Brittany says

I don’t know. When I buy them my receipt shows the price and right under that it shows the negative price taking it off the total. You would probably have to call the rebate number to find out.

7. Maria says

Does anyone has the rebate form? I didnt print it and now its not available =( my email is Mape21985atyahoodotcom Thanks!!

8. Cindy says

Does anyone know if you have to circle the products on the receipt? It doesn’t say that you have to do that, but so many rebates do.. and I would hate to have the rebate rejected…