Publix Coupon – $5 Off Bakery Cakes

Bellaboo from the I Heart Publix forum found a great Publix coupon that will come in very handy! Head over and grab the $5/$20+ Publix Bakery Cake coupon.

There are so many events coming up…Mother’s Day, Graduation, end of year parties, end of season sports parties!!

I am thinking that I will use this one to grab a cake for my son’s end of season baseball party! There is nothing better than a Publix Bakery Cake! Now I am totally craving a Publix marble cake with cream cheese frosting—YUM!!!

Comments

1. April E says

Thank you so, so much! I just placed an order for my son’s Toy Story cake and was disappointed that I didn’t have a coupon to use on it! Will use this and a coupon and get another Lowe’s gift card :)

• Amy says

I ordered that cake too!! picking it up saturday. I was bummed that I was gonna have to pay $28.99. Now im excited because I have a coupon!! woohoo!

2. Kristin says

I wonder if these can be used on cupcakes or cupcake cakes? I need to take some in to school for my sons birthday!

3. Emily says

Perfect timing! I am getting the cake for my little sister’s graduation (from Publix, of course). She requested red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting, and though we haven’t always agreed on everything, we agree on this cake. Hooray for this coupon and iheartpublix!

4. Abby says

AMAZING! The raspberry elegance cake is so delicious! I love it so much, it was my wedding cake!

5. Jen says

yay! cake! Going to have a graduation/early mother’s day celerabration.

Thanks for the heads up! Publix cakes are the best

White with buttercream frosting was my wedding cake. SO GOOD!