New Publix Booklet – “Stock Up for Summer Savings”

Sheikhkiran from the I Heart Publix Forum found a new Publix booklet.  The “Stock Up for Summer Savings” booklet contains a bunch of Publix coupons as well as a mail in rebate for a $10 Publix gift card when you buy $25 in participating ConAgra products.

Participating products are: Chef Boyardee, Peter Pan, Snack Pack, Van Camp’s, Libby’s, Hunt’s Ketchup, Hebrew National, Orville, Guldens, Reddi Wip, Crunch n Munch, Marie Callenders Frozen Items, Healthy Choice Frozen items, Lunch Express, Wesson, Pam, Orville Poppycock, Slim Jim and Manwich.

The coupons and rebate are valid  5/27 – 6/23.

$1/2 Hunt’s Ketchup
$1/2 Healthy Choice Lunch Express or Fresh Mixers
$1/2 Reddi Wip
$1/4 Libby’s Vienna Sausage
$1/2 Peter Pan Peanut Butter
$1/2 Slim Jim Meat Sticks
$1/3 Snack Pack 4 packs

Comments

1. michelle says

wow sounds super where do I find it I need ikt now , the healthy choice ones I want to match them with the mfr printable ones !!! sounds like a super deal nice!!!!

• Earth says

Unfortunately some couponers take stacks of the special booklets so many of the Publix stores keep them behind the counter at customer service. Some stores will give you a few booklets if you ask, others will only give you one. :(

• Alyssa L. says

My Publix just got a bunch in. I have extra books (the only thing missing is the Hebrew National coupon) — if you would like me to mail them to you, drop me an e-mail at nacho.kamikaze (at) gmail.com.

• sheikhkkiran says

there was a display on entrance and they were promoting those products with a table and those items in front of the store.

• sheikhkkiran says

i will be using only wesson and pam coupons….if anyone needs other coupons then LMK…we can set up a trade…i am interested in publix baby coupons or stamps
        sheikhkiran at hotmail dot com

• kk says

i have all kinds of baby man coupons that I can trade
          i live in north florida
          if anyone is interested
          let me know
          i mainly need store coupons–for like winn dixie. 5 off of 30 and whole foods 5 off of 30 or better yet the publix–never seem to get these
          thx

• Alyssa L. says

• Alyssa L. says

I have extra (the only thing missing is the Hebrew National coupon) — if you would like me to mail them to you, drop me an e-mail at nacho.kamikaze (at) gmail.com.

• Alyssa L. says

I have some (the only thing missing is the Hebrew National coupon) — if you would like me to mail them to you, drop me an e-mail at nacho.kamikaze (at) gmail.com.

• Alyssa L. says

2. elaine says

This looks an AWESOME booklet! Going to spend some gas money looking for it today! !Got our name written all over it.

• Alyssa L. says

Drop me an e-mail at nacho.kamikaze (at) gmail.com. The only thing missing is the Hebrew National coupon.

3. Andrea says

Does the 25$ have to be purchased in one
    Shopping trip or can there be several trips
    That add up to the 25$ inbordercto get the
    Rebate?

Thanks!

• Alyssa L. says

Yes, it has to be purchased in one trip — the rebate specifies that: “Get a $10 Gift Card when you buy $25 or more of participating ConAgra Foods products from Publix in one visit.”

• Alyssa L. says

I have extra if you haven’t found them yet. They just showed up at my Publix today. Drop me an e-mail at nacho.kamikaze (at) gmail.com — the only thing missing is the Hebrew National coupon.

4. says

What do I need to do when I need 2 receipts for the same purchase? I would have the Stock Up For Summer (Conagra) rebate going, along with this I would purchase the required items for the Smirnoff Rebate The ConAgra requirements are $25 in purchases with a $10 rebate and Smirnoff rebate requires you to buy $25 in groceries along with their required item(s). How does Publix handle this?

• Jennifer says

When you check out just ask your cashier for a duplicate receipt. Should not be a problem at all, I do it all the time. Just make sure you ask before they complete your transaction.

• MichelleC. says

I’m in Central FL too and my store almost never has the booklets out. I’ve been asking the manager to look in the cabinet behind customer service. He says they get so many different ones, they don’t have the time to put them all out. So I would ask the manager.

5. Mickey says

The booklet does not state whether it’s before or after coupons. I’m assuming it’s before coupons since most rebates are. The store close to my job in boynton usually keeps all books stocked. I’ll stop by there today and see if I can gather up some for you guys.

6. Lorri says

The dates in the coupons in this booklet start on the 27th of may and run through June?? Publix customer service told me these are expired! That’s why they don’t have them in my store :(

7. Lorri says

So after going back to my Publix tonight guess what was finally out!!!! Yep the booklets they just told me were expired…..crazy people! The LU for the peter pan is #11251

8. says

My store didn’t have any but my aunt’s store did. The coupons say they are good until July. Here is my problem though – they state “one coupon per deal per customer”.Coupon is $1/2 Peter Pan peanut butter and they are bogo this week.

I planned on buying $25 worth of peanut butter(at $3.69 that would be 14 jars, 7 free and 7 paid -$7 coupons and then the rebate).

So does that mean I can only use 1 coupon in my entire order or can I use 1 coupon for every 2 I buy?

• Alyssa L. says

You can use 1 for every 2 you buy. Every two in that scenario is considered a “deal” by Publix.

• Jamie says

If they show a Negative – for the BOGO’s it should still work
      because it says “Buy $25 in Participating Products”

Is that Correct?!

Did you try your PB scenario?

9. Richard says

I just shot Publix an e-mail to see about getting one of these elusive booklets. When the weekly ad advertises this deal, at least the form should be available to customers.

10. Anna Mandy says

My local stores are now out and say they won’t get any more. The one closest to me said they just put out full displays yesterday (at least a hundred) but they have woman and her daughter who are known for taking all the in-store coupons off displays. Some people….probably the same kind who sell them on eBay.

• Richard says

After shooting the e-mail to Publix, a representative called from Conagra saying she’ll mail the coupon to do the gift card deal to me. I did find a Publix which had the booklets yesterday but were out again today. Maybe they should have had access to these coupons online.

11. cuposoup says

This CON-agra deal is sort of a con, depending on where you live. In some states at least, Publix has changed their computer programming and items ring up differently on your receipt. Last time the popcorn was on sale BOGO, regular price rang up on cash register tape at 4.89 with discount of 2.45. So I had to buy six boxes to make at least $25 purchase for conagra $10 Pubix gift card. Now, the price rings up as 2.45 with 2.44 savings, and “2 for 4.89″ also shows up. Because the regular selling price now IS the sale price on receipt, I need to buy twice as much product to get the same deal. I’m sure CON-agra is behind this. This also means I couldn’t use my Publix coupon for buy 30$ and get 5$ off. This apparent subtle change in the way receipts print out has profound implications for couponers!!!