Birds Eye Voila Meals Only 75¢ After Coupon At Publix

How about a cheap dinner? There is a new Birds Eye Voila coupon that goes great with the Publix BOGO sale.

Birds Eye Voila! Meal, 21 oz, BOGO $5.49
-$2/1 Birds Eye Viola Product
Only 75¢ each after coupon

I will happily grab a couple of these to tuck in my freezer for a night when I don’t feel like cooking!

If you need more meals, you can also print a $1.50 coupon as well.

Thanks Shannon

Comments

1. christy says

I can’t access the $1/1 Q. I log in, and it’s nowhere to be found. Help please. Also, can you only print one of those $2/1 Q?

2. Michelle M. says

Does anyone have a favorite of these? I’ve gotten the sweet & sour chicken and chicken parm and my husband hated both of them.

• Jess says

I’ve had ranch chicken, cheesy chicken and potatoes, garlic chicken…there are a lot of good ones. If you like the deal – just keep trying new ones each time :) Bound to find something he’ll like.

• Jennifer says

I definitely like the garlic chicken and three cheese chicken…survived off of these in college :) but my husband hates all kinds of frozen meals like this…he’s a rice and beans kind of guy. Nevertheless, I have garlic chicken and beef lo mein stashed in my freezer from the last BOGO :)

3. Deb says

was only able to print one of the $2.00 off also, so won’t b able to get for .75 each…oh well still good deal

4. Aimee says

OKay, $2 coupon only printed once, &, then, the supposed $1 coupon link only takes you to a page where you can share w/ 3 friends to get $2 coupon, but, then, it says that you already printed ! :-(

5. says

Yay! I love deals for easy meals like that. I still try to cook from scratch as much as I can since having a baby, but it’s nice to have premade meals on hand for busy days!

6. Crazedmommyof3 says

We just ate the beef lo mein for dinner! It was pretty good, a little salty, though. Probably won’t buy that one again cuz it’s not good for hubby. But definitely will try other flavors!

7. JAN says

I got the first $2 off but when I shared with 3 friends and it said to redeem for coupon, when I hit print it also told me that I had already received the offer! :(

8. Amy says

UGH!! I tried to print this and it says I need to install Java and I do (over and over) and I got it to print one time – then I go back to re-print it and it says I need Java again. Ergh!!!!

• SophieMae says

I had the same problem and finally figured out how to fix it. You have to go into your control panel/programs and uninstall your old java first. For some reason, it doesn’t overwrite. Then make sure your security program is updated or it might block the new java. I haven’t had any more problems with SS since doing this. HTH!

9. Amity says

i always have a problem printing coupons from this website…grrrrr:/ it only prints the Dollar amount and nothing else. Any suggestions???