April Publix Paws Printable Pet Coupons

Happy emailed with the newest Publix Paws printable pet coupons. Remember you can pair these Publix coupons with a manufacturer’s coupon to save on your pet needs at Publix.

I have put a break in the post so be sure and click the read more link. It seems that there are two sets of coupons right now based on the post by jczwest on the I Heart Publix forum – so be sure and check both sets of coupons.

$2/1 Cesar Canine Cuisine Multi Pack Publix Coupon

B8G1 Get Any One (1) Whiskas Temptations wyb (8) Whiskas Food For Cats 3.5-oz cup Publix Coupon
-$0.75 off Whiskas Trays, Any (6) or Whiskas Tray Multipack, Any (1) 3/4/2012 RP Insert (exp 4/28)
-$1/2 Temptations Treat for Cats 03/04/2012 RP Insert (exp 04/14/2012)
-$0.50/1 Temptations Treat for Cats 03/04/2012 RP Insert (exp 04/14/2012)

$2/1 Hartz Ultra Guard Items Assorted Varieties, .12 to 3-oz pkg. Publix Coupon
-$2/1 Hartz Ultraguard Plus Or Pro Flea & Tick Drops

$1/1 Large Flea Multi Pet Dog Toy Publix Coupon

$1/1 Salix Mini Bones Triple Flavor Publix Coupon

$1/1 Sergeant’s Crazy Paws Dog Toy Soccer Ball, each Publix Coupon

$2.50/1 Purina Dog Chow Dry Dog Food, 34-lb bag Publix Coupon
-$1/1 Purina Puppy Chow, Dog Chow, Active Senior 7+, LIttle Bites, Healthy Morsels, Fit & Trim, 4 lb+ 03/18/2012 SS Insert (exp 04/15/2012)

$1.50/1 Ultra Crystals Cat Litter Pearls or Micro, 5-lb bag Publix Coupon

$2/20 Purina Friskies Cat Food Assorted Varieties, 5.5-oz can Publix Coupon
-$0.50/4 Purina Friskies Plus Cans or Indoor Wet Cat Food, 5.5 oz 03/18/2012 RP Insert (exp 06/18/2012)
-$1/24 Purina Friskies Cans, 5.5 oz OR $1/2 12 ct Variety Packs OR $1/1 24 ct Variety Pack 03/18/2012 RP Insert (exp 06/18/2012)
-B1G1 Purina Friskies Plus Can, up to $0.56 (if included)

$2/1 Waggin’ Train Treats for Dogs Assorted Varieties, 3.5 to 16-oz pkg. Publix Coupon

Here is the second set of coupons that include the following (similar to last months coupons)

$1/1 Purina Cat Treats Whisker Lickin’s or Friskies Party Mix, Assorted Varieties, 2.1 to 6.5-oz Publix coupon
-$1/2 Purina Whisker Lickin’s 01/29/2012 RP Insert (exp 04/29/2012)
-$0.50/1 Purina Friskies Cat Treats 03/18/2012 RP Insert (exp 05/18/2012)

$2/1 Purina Dry Dog or Cat Food Assorted Varieties, 3 to 34-lb bag Publix coupon

$2/1 Milo’s Kitchen Home-Style Dog Treats Assorted Varieties, 10 to 14-oz pouch Publix coupon
-$1.25/1 Milo’s Kitchen® brand home-style dog treats
-$2/1 Milo’s Kitchen Brand Home-style Dog Treats, 10 oz+

$2/1 Pedigree Dry Dog Food Assorted Varieties, 15.9-lb bag or larger Publix coupon
-$1/1 Pedigree Dry Dog Food, 3.5 lbs+ 03/04/2012 RP Insert (exp 04/15/2012)

$2/1 Kibbles ‘n Bits Dry Dog Food Assorted Varieties, 16-lb bag or larger  Publix coupon
-$1/1 Kibbles ‘n Bits Dry Dog Food

B1G1 Meow Mix Market Select Cat Food Assorted Varieties, 2.75-oz cup Publix coupon

$1/1 Cat’s Pride Cat Litter Assorted Varieties, 14 or 20-lb jug Publix coupon

$2/1 Whiskas Multi Pack Cat Food Assorted Varieties, 30 to 72-oz multi pack Publix coupon

$2 Purina Dog Treat or Snack Assorted Varieties, 4 to 25-oz pkg. Publix coupon
-$2/1 Purina Beggin, 25 oz+ 02/26/2012 SS Insert (exp 05/26/2012)
-$1/1 Purina Busy 03/25/2012 RP Insert (exp 06/25/2012)
-$1/2 Purina Beggin Dog Snacks 03/25/2012 RP Insert (exp 06/25/2012)
-B1G1 Purina Beneful Baked Delights Dog Snacks, up to $4.29 03/18/2012 SS Insert (exp 04/18/2012)
-$1/1 Purina Busy 02/26/2012 SS Insert (exp 05/26/2012)
-$1/1 Purina T-Bonz or Tiny T-Bonz 01/29/2012 RP Insert (exp 04/29/2012)

$0.75/1 Newman’s Own Organic Dog Treats Assorted Varieties, 10-oz pkg. Publix coupon

Comments

1. Angela says

The Purina Busy bones are 4/$10 (2.50 each) in the yellow advantage flyer. If you use the $2/1 printable above from the Paws program and a $1/1 or $2/1 MQ they will be MM! :) My dog LOVES these and goes crazy for them!

Also, Milo’s kitchen treats are fairly pricey as far as dog treats. The small 3.3oz bags are usually around $3-4, but the 10oz are almost $10 (they did go BOGO once last fall and I got a huge bag of the meatball ones; my dog loved them, but you may want to be careful of the chicken jerky. There has been a lot of controversy regarding chicken jerky dog treats)

2. Milissa says

Waggin Train, Milo’s Kitchen and Canyon creek ranch are currently under an FDA WARNING. They have been (linked by pet owners) as killing pets. Please read about these treats before you buy them. There are so many more alternatives that are cheap and have coupons.

See http://www.fda.gov/AnimalVeterinary/NewsEvents/CVMUpdates/ucm280586.htm

Also read the Waggin Train Facebook page and look at the consumer comments. https://www.facebook.com/waggintrain

Currently, the FDA is in China at these plants trying to figure out what the Chinese people are putting in these treats that is killing pets.

3. Natalie says

Watch out for the Milo’s kitchen dog treats.. lots of dogs are dying and getting sick. DO NOT BUY TREATS FROM CHINA!
    Please, for the love of your dog, don’t buy Milo’s treats or Waggin tail treats… look at the back of the bag to see they are made in china!

My intention is to provide information not boycott or be crazy. You can decide. Just make sure you are informed as I know my dogs are my family, not just pets.

• J says

Darn…i have the $3MQ for these from the savings club so I thought that the combo would be a great deal…now I’m not so sure. My little rescue pup was so sick when I first got him that I would hate to put him through all that again just because of a treat. Now I have heard about the Waggion Tail/Train treats being a problem, but not the Milo’s Kitchen..I figured since theyre so damn expensive, you could count on real food being in there, not junk like most pet food/treats. My boy has been on Wellness since he got better.

Would like to note…from having a manufacturing background…I’m weary of buying anything from Costco, Wal Mart etc…because I’ve seen how companies cut corners or simply don’t care because those batches that go to discount retailers usually don’t make them much profit. Now the same stuff sold at full retail at a higher end store usually gets better treatment, especially if they are owned by a top name company (because they usually go through extra QC checks by both companies)….hence stuff like pink slime happens…thanks to couponing and sites like this I don’t ever want to have to step foot in places like that!

4. Megan says

Is anyone else having problems with these printing??! It still says “sending coupons to your printer”…it has said that for the last 10 minutes. I just printed some coupons off the weekly ad just fine. Can I find those coupons in the store on a flyer perhaps?

5. Ubiquitous says

OOOOOH! Ultra Crystals coupons!!!!!
    Can I tell you how awesome this product is? :-)
    I wish I had gotten their free coupons (with [i]n[/i] UPC codes) for this event!

• Ubiquitous says

Dooh!

OOOOOH! Ultra Crystals coupons!!!!!
      Can I tell you how awesome this product is?
      I wish I had gotten their free coupons (with n UPC codes) for this event!