New Best Meals Happen At Home Publix Printable Coupons

You guys who have already signed up for the Best Meals Happen at Home might want to check your email. I just found a bunch of new Publix printable coupons in my inbox. I was hoping that Wish-Bone coupon would work for the current sale…but, it is for the smaller bottles – bummer!

You should be able to print the following coupons that are valid through 4/26.

$1/2 Wish-Bone® products (7–8 oz. or Spritzers)
$2/1 Bertolli® Meal Soup
$1/1 Brummel & Brown® product
$1/1 MAGNUM® product
$1/1 Cascadian Farm® Frozen Vegetables, Frozen Potatoes or Frozen Fruit product
$1/2 LÄRABAR® products
$1/2 Prego® Italian Sauces (24 oz.)
$1/2 Swanson® Stock or Flavor Boost™ products
$1.50/2 V8® Splash products

If you are not yet signed up, just head over and enter your information to have the coupons delivered to your inbox.

Comments

1. Albie says

I have signed up repeatedly for this site but have never received a thing. Anyone else having problems with “Best Meals Happen at Home”??? Any tips?

2. varsha says

I have tried to sign up but it keeps telling me I have to fill out the birth date which I had done already and re-typed it several times but it does not work.

3. Betty says

I too have signed up with two different emails because I wasn’t getting anything on the first one I signed up under. Still nothing…. =(

4. Michelle says

I too have signed up twice over a month ago. I keep checking my spam too and nothing. I even emailed them, and no response :(

5. Sheryl Brazier says

I have even emailed them about this issue & this is their response they sent me

(Thank you for your interest in The Best Meals Happen At Home program! We apologize that you are not receiving your emails. We have forwarded your comments to the webmaster and appropriate staff to ensure that you receive emails in the future.

Please reply to this email and confirm the email address that you registered with. It may take up to two (2) weeks to receive your first weekly email.In the meantime, the same monthly coupons from this program are available on our in-store display this month so you will not miss out on those great offers!

6. Mary Ann says

I’m another one who hasn’t received their emails, even though I’ve registered several times. I also check my junk mail every day. Is it possible this coupon source has a limit or is regional or restricted in some other way?

7. Leah says

I got the email, but I can’t print any of the coupons out. I was able to print the ones that came out a couple of weeks ago. Not sure what’s going on. I emailed them to see if they are having issues.

8. tampatwinmom says

I signed up a long time ago and still none, tried to sign up afgain said I already did and would get my first email in a few weeks. Kind of glad re” magnum bars they are sooo good but the fat content reads like 56% of your daily fat

9. Jessica says

I’ve signed up twice also and still haven’t received any emails from them. Still waiting.. Hopefully soon

10. Linda Burgoyne says

I cannot seem to get these coupons or for that matter any RED PLUM coupons to print. I get the “Preparing to Print” and then I wait and wait and wait and NOTHING? I asked if anyone else was having a problem or knew what I could do in the forum but I got no answers. Anyone here?

• Crystal says

I have the same issue. i think my computer is too old to support the newer software they are using or something. I have tried everything anyone has ever told me and nothing has worked :(

11. Terri D says

I just tried and am unable to print with Safari browser. Same thing happens. Wheel just spins on preparing to print. Then when I tried it in another browser, it said already printed.