New Publix/PepsiCo Sweepstakes – Win Groceries For A Year!

Jill emailed that she found a display announcing this year’s Super Bowl sweepstakes from PepsiCo!  They are giving away 5 trips to the Super Bowl, FREE Groceries for a year and many Publix gift cards!!

To enter just call 1-888-293-8871 and answer the questions. I Heart Publix readers have had some phenomenal success in winning these sweepstakes. Hopefully I will get emails that lots of you guys win from this one too!

Thanks Jill!

Comments

1. LISA BROWN says

WONT LET ME ENTER. TAKES ME TO A CUSTOMER SREVICE REP. WHO KEEPS TELLING ME TO CALL BACK TO ENTER. THAT STINKS !!!!!!!!

2. Maureen says

I put in my Georgia zip code and it said I was not eligible. Even though Georgia residents are eligible. Who can I contact to correct this error.

3. Rachel says

I just did it and it worked fine. At the end it says limit one entry per person or phone number *per day. If I heard that correctly does that mean that we can enter every day until feb. ?

4. Jessica Burton says

I entered. Your allowed 1 entry per day till Feb 15. Jan 15 is the last day to enter for the grand prize.

5. haely says

I entered yesterday and I just tried to enter for today and it wont let me it says only one entry per person per day and I know I didn’t enter today

6. michelle says

wooow this sounds soo great I hope to get it I am going to enter every day … wonder when the results are going to be

• Christy says

Yeah, I’m like you on that.. I think there are alot more people entering everyday this year, its probably like 700% more entrys, I hope to win something too, but ya never know.. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!

7. Lorenda Jackson says

Just received a $20 Publix gift card from Pepsi but I think it is from something last year as the letter was dated Dec. 31, 2011.

8. scott says

Haha I called and it said to call back tomorrow since I had already entered. Huh? This is the first time I have ever heard of this lol.

9. Linda L. says

how were you notified when you won the 25.00 g.c? Did they tell you on the phone call? or did they call you back? just curious, I entered almost everyday but I did not get any notification- just curious and thanks in advance for the notice

10. Kim says

I came home from spring break vacation to find $25.00 publix gift card in my mail box from this sweepstakes. I had given up thinking that all awards had been given out. I was wrong. ;-)