Save-A-Lot $5 Printable Coupon (if your store accepts as a competitor)

If your Publix accepts Save-a-lot as a competitor you might be interested in what they posted on their Facebook page:

The coupon for $5 off $25 is back until October 29 (for our new fans, or in case you missed it last month)

Be sure and ask if your store will accept this coupon.

Thanks to Liza at Addicted to Saving

Comments

• says

I was able to print it again!!!!!!!!! I don’t know how. It said “Already redeamed” but at the bottom it said print friendly version so I hit it and it showed up. Try it again.

• Kim says

Same with me. Said redeemed but there was a “printer friendly” version that I clicked on and got the coupon. I also changed the number of copies for it to print in the print box.

• Brigitte says

Same with me, I printed it last time and this time I got a message that I have already redeemed but hit the print friendly version and was able to print. I only printed one though, but could have printed more.

1. Maureen says

Rebecca, I just used my husband’s facebook info and was able to print again. I do the shopping for him anyway, so not feeling bad on this one.

2. des says

Wonderful! I have a huge supply of $5/$30 Winn Dixie coupons from the Living Social booklets, but I’m hoping to save as many of those as possible for when there are no other discounts available.

Thank you for posting this!!!!

3. Sara says

My publix doesn’t accept save-a-lot coupons but I was in save-a-lot and they have boneless skinless chicken breast for 1.49/lb. I thought that was an awesome deal.