P&G Good Cook’s Hope Line – Free Pink Bakeware Set

Woo hoo…one of my favorite promotions is back! This year it looks like we can get a FREE Pink Bakeware set from Good Cook’s® Hope line.

The set includes:

• 3-Piece Mixing Bowl Set with Covers (6-Piece Total)
  • Hi Temp Spatula
  • Oven Glove with Silicone Pad
  • 3-Piece Liquid Measuring
  • Cup Set
  • Silicone Baking Sheet
  • Tin Cookie Sheet

The set is FREE when you purchase $25 of Procter & Gamble products in one (1) transaction from Publix. Sales tax is not included towards $25 in purchased products.

Qualifying purchases must be made 9/28/11 through 10/31/11 and indicated on one (1) original cash register receipt from Publix. Your completed request must be postmarked no later than 11/7/11 and received at the address below by 11/14/11. Limit one (1) bakeware set from Good Cook’s® Hope line per household address (No P.O. Boxes only street and rural addresses are acceptable). To receive your Bakeware set, please do the following: 1) Complete this original form 2) Include your original store identifed cash register receipt dated 9/28/11 through 10/31/11 showing purchase of $25 or more of eligible P&G products circled to:

Cooking Up Early Detection
P.O. Box 49309
Dept C
Strongsville, OH 44149-0309.

You may check the status of your request online at www.therebatecenter.com/pg or contact Customer Service at 888-826-2964.

Hopefully we can come up with some good deal ideas…lots of good P&G coupons in the paper tomorrow!!

Thanks to One Frugal Chick (via Tina!!)

Comments

1. Sara W. says

I’m new to the rebate situations so here’s my question. Apologies if you’ve already covered it elsewhere…..Is the $25 BEFORE or AFTER coupons come off the total amount? Thanks!

• says

In previous years it has always been before coupons… but I always suggest you call the CS number as I would hate for them to have changed the rules and you miss out on your rebate :-)

888-826-2964

• Sara W. says

OK, as you can see from the responses below, even the customer service folks are a bit….confused….conflicted….inconsistent. Here’s what I got: Karema (sorry, I spelled this phonetically not knowing how the exact spelling was) was very nice and said the $25 is “before taxes, after coupons.” So there’s one answer. She did not have a list of all participating stores, but asked me to call back later in the week or early next week and they should have that information. It’s too bad they don’t have a website with all this information out there if for nothing else consistency.

Good luck all!

• says

They are listed on the form: To redeem this offer at any participating Publix, purchase $25 of the following Procter & Gamble products: Align®, Always®, Aussie®, Bounce®, Bounty®, Camay®, Cascade®, Charmin®, Cheer®, Clairol®, Clearblue Easy®, Cover Girl®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Dreft®, Duracell®, Era®, Febreze®, Fixodent®, Gain®, Gillette®, Glide®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Hydrience®, Iams®, Ivory®, Joy®, Luvs®, Metamucil®, Mr. Clean®, Natural Instincts®, Nice & Easy®,Olay®, Old Spice®, Oral B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Pepto Bismol®, Prilosec OTC®, Pringles®, Puffs®, PUR®, Safeguard®, Scope®, Secret®, Swiffer®, Tampax®, Tide®, Vicks®.

So pretty much all P&G :-)

2. Cherese says

Considering coupons do not ring up w/ a name/type of coupon it is, it would be hard to say you used the coupon for those products UNLESS it was your ONLY purchase on the receipt…

3. Tomoko says

Thank you so much for posting this. I have a question though:

Can I print out the form from the link you posted above or I have to find a original form at store?

• tampatwinmom says

when I called the 800# they said the print out was just fine and was surprised and happy there was one online. Thanks Michelle, I am really excited about this one and would never have known wihtout you! (BTW I use cover girl makeup so this was AWESOME! I did my transaction at publix today with the $8/2 product qs. I think I ened up spended about $2.50 for the procucts I needed!)

4. kDh says

Does anyone know the quality of the bakeware set? Is it only good because it is free or is it something you would buy?

• says

Last year the Cookware was AWESOME quality… It’s by far my favorite cooking pan .. so I’m really sure this year won’t disappoint either….

• says

I completely agree. This will be my 3rd time doing this promotion and they quality in the past 2 years is amazing! I also think they are my favorite pots and pans to use =) So glad to see this again. And with so many great P&G coupons right now. In the past there have been some really good Publix coupons to stack with, let’s see what we get in the next couple of weeks.

• jessica says

we loved the pan so much i used it almost every day for the past 2 years and wore it slap out. Great quality though it still has the entire nonstick stuff still on it the only thing the handle is a little loose but husbands fixin that easily

5. Tracy says

I have done this rebate for the last two years!!! I turn around and give the items to my daughter for Christmas!!! I also buy the Assie products that she loves for this rebate and turn around and give her those for Christmas too!!! So glad to see it back again!!

• jessica says

I recomend using the 8/2 covergirl coupons to get free products and overage on other things for an easy rebate but combine with 25 more in grocery items so total is above the threshold I am buying eyeshadow can never have enough of that stuff…..yeahhhhhh

• rebecca says

BIG MONEY MAKER SCENERIO:

9 covergirl eye shadows @ 2.99 ea = ………………..$26..91
        (-) 4 MQ covergirl $8/2 face product = …………… -$32.00
        (-) 1 MQ covergirl $1/1 any product = ……………. – $1.00
        (-) 4 SQ Target covergirl $2/2 cosmetics = ……….. – $8.00
        GRAND TOTAL =…………………………………….PLUS $14.09!!!!!!!

• rebecca says

Oopsie! Scratch the Target Q b/c it says covergirl simply ageless, outlast, blast (so I don’t think it covers the eye shadow for $2.99). But you still can make $6.09 on this deal!

• LisaT says

For this weeks sale beginning Wednesday or Thursday: Buy (4) Covergirl Cheekers Blush @ $3.59 each. Total before Coupons is $14.36. Use (2) Covergirl $8.00/2 Face Product Coupons-Buy (3) Olay Regenerist cleansing cloths (6.99-3.00=3.99 ea.) Use (3) $3/1 Olay Regenerist Facial Moisturizer or Cleanser 10/2/2011 P&G Insert (exp 10/31/2011)- Total before coupons $25.93/OOP .93 + tax.

• megan says

Last year all my local grocery stores were included but they would not take any from walgreens, cvs, riteaid, or target. But you can call the 1-888-826-2964 and ask. The rules might be different this year.

• Jen says

Dawn, Did you call? I’m anxious to hear because Target has the free $5 gift card when you buy Bounty and Charmin. :)

• dawn says

Yes they said to call between 8am and 8pm EST Mon thru Fri so I’ll have to check tomorrow! I forgot the Target one!

• mandy says

did you ever find out? I actually have done this deal at CVS but dont know if i can use it

• Amanda Carson says

if you have a $/$$ you may find a good deal with Pantene. I wonder if getting my reciept total all the way down to 7 dollars will effect my rebate.
        Help plz.

• Tonya says

It shouldn’t or rather it hasn’t in the past. Last year I had a $5 total with Swiffers and Gain from a scenerio someone posted. If you are totally in doubt, you can always grab your milk, bread, eggs, produce to put on that receipt.

• Ashley says

I think it’s just at Publix. It says on the form “Official offer form and original cash register receipt must be obtained from Publix.” I hope however it’s at CVS too because I just spent over $25 on their products at CVS tonight.

• Teresa says

I just spent mine at CVS yesterday! BOO! I just called Customer Service and CVS is NOT included. So now I’m going to dig up more coupons!!

• Jennifer says

It goes on your “face” so seems like it would have to be considered a face product???? But then again you may be right and they considered it a “eye” product. If the blush works that would be great!!

• amy says

I think this depends on who is checking you out. I have had some clerks lately who go over everything like I am trying to steal.

6. Alicia says

I called the number. They told me it was $25 AFTER coupons. Although, I wonder how they would be able to tell unless you only bought P&G producs and your total is below $25. Also, she couldn’t give me a list of stores that it was available at besides Publix. She just said where ever you see it in the circulars. Also, the order form you can print online is fine to use. Hope that answers all the questions.

• says

They also told me online form is great….since Publix does not have Catalina machines the form will NOT print at the register. So you CAN use the online form :-)

7. valerie says

I just called 2 times to the cust service line-both times they told me that the $25.00 total was AFTER using coupons. I know last year I got my set and my total was like $6.00 or so. I guess they changed it. :( Oh well I will still get it love the sets and love the cause that it supports!

• leann says

The first time I printed only the top part came out too, try clicking on “file” on the left side & print as PDF, it worked for me, hope that helps

8. Lee says

Did anyone else notice that on the form it says: official offer form must be obtained from Publix?

So even though some customer service reps said it was o.k. to print it I wonder if that is really the case?

9. says

For some reason I can’t open the form! It just says that the google doc has been moved or is temporarily down but I tried this morning several times and just now (5pm) several times and it’s not working :-( anyone else have this issue?

Thank U!

10. says

whoops! Looks like it works fine in mozilla Firefox but it wasn’t working in chrome or internet explorer for me before. just in case anyone else was having the same issue…

11. Jennifer says

I asked this morning at the CS desk and she had no idea what I talking about she did look and said she did not see any kind of form for it. I bought 9 of the eyeshadow @ $2.99 = $26.91 – $32= $5.09 overage. I purchased a lot of other stuff to cover the overage, gonna send it in and keep my fingers crossed!

• NOT HAPPY says

makes me a little angry to see some couponers who know better using that covergirl $8/2 mq for eyeshadow. that q says face products meaning blush and foundation and eyes according to their website is not included in that category. i just wish everyone would do right because we know better…that is all

12. Jen W says

The CG $8/2 DOES work on eyeshadow. The post above shows that she bought eyeshadow…and I also got 4 eyeshadows and 2 blushes at WalMart, free + overage, scanned no problem. And I got 2 more eyeshadows at CVS yesterday, same free + overage. I’m curious to try and see if it would work on items like eyeliner and mascara.

I’ve used many other coupons that say they are for a specific item and the coupon works for a different item, same brand of course. Like last week w/the new $2 schick razor coupon was in the paper..I was at WalMart and saw in the travel/trial size section, there were 2.75 oz cans of Skintimate shave gel and attached is a bonus Schick Quattro razor, price =$1.47…so I got 3 of them because I had 3 of the $2 coupons..and it worked! :) FREE plus $1.59 overage towards my other items.
    I also had a great cashier that didn’t look at every detail..I have to make sure I chose my cashiers wisely sometimes because last week I got a horrible one that wanted all my coupons first before she rang in the items..she made a big mess out of it..I didn’t know what she had scanned for items and coupons..some stuff was in bags, some were still on the belt, she had the coupons all over and was nit picking at every detail and she tried to tell me i didn’t get the glade starter kit so i showed her the item right in her face and said yes this is the starter kit HELLO! but she said no it doesn’t say that.
    OMG a starter kit comes w/the device and the refill..and yea the package doesn’t say starter kit but that was the right item. she just pissed me off sooo bad that i said screw this cancel the whole thing, give me my coupons back and i’ll just pay for my 12 gallons of water i refilled and the couple food items i needed. so i wasted over an hour of my time getting those 15-20 items that i didn’t end up getting because of her. ugh! Oh and I told her if she would just try and scan the coupon it would work because i got the same item the previous week w/the same coupon w/no problem..but she didn’t want to hear it, she wouldn’t even TRY to scan it! She was young and stupid haha. I can’t stand when cashier’s won’t even try to scan the coupon. I won’t argue if they do scan it and it won’t work and i know that i may not have the exact item or something..but at least see if it’ll accept it when it’s the right item, geez.

So anyways, to complete my super long story, lol..sorry had to vent!..I went back to WalMart a couple days ago to get the items all over again and made sure I got a better cashier, plus it was super busy, and he scanned everything great w/no problems! I got like over $150 of products and only paid like $10! It would have been free but I got a couple items without coupons like 200ct ibupofen equate brand $4 and somethin else, i forget lol. This is the trip that included the 4 CG eyeshadows and 2 CG cheekers..also got 3 Scrubbing Bubbles 1Step toilet Kits reg.$9.97 on sale $3.97-$4 coupon, and inside the boxes has a coupon for a FREE refill so I got 3 more refills for free! That’s $42 in Scrubbing Bubbles for FREE! love it! :) and it’s perfect because I have 3 bathrooms lol.

I have more CG coupons coming in the mail so I can’t wait to go to Publix to score on more covergirl and to get the rebate for the bakeware!

• Tiffany says

Jen W, I’m sure that you do your best to be an ethical couponer, but I think that the Schick scenario you mentioned above is a little risky.

Oftentimes a register will match a coupon to a product with a similar UPC bar code, even if the coupon is for a different item. One of the ladies featured on TLC’s Extreme Couponing is being accused of intentionally matching coupons to incorrect products this way (you can read more about it here: http://jillcataldo.com/alleged-tlc-extreme-couponing-fraud).

I know that the majority of us try to use coupons correctly, to the best of our understanding. Before I “knew better” I used coupons incorrectly a few times as I was starting out, and I still feel bad about that…so I just wanted to bring up this topic in hopes that it’ll help others out.

• Will says

It isn’t that it will work, it is the fact that it is not for that item. It is the actions like those that bring a negative light to couponers.

• Michelle says

Just because a coupon ‘works’ at the register does not make it okay. It is unethical to try to use coupons on items that do not match exactly and it gives all of us couponers a bad rap.

13. Tracy T says

Did it print kind of blurry for anyone else? Is that ok? I’m scared to send it in if they won’t accept it!!

14. says

soooo i called and asked the coupon question.. she said after coupons. I asked ‘well I will be purchasing other items and using coupons for those so how will you know which coupons were for the PG item and which were for my food purchases’? She said that the coupon will show unde the item and show it’s discounted price. BUT at Publix the coupons just tally at the end with no specification. they only way the price of the item is adjusted is if it’s on sale. SOOOOO my guess is they will have to just tally the price next to the item which would make the coupons not affect the total.

15. katrina says

Got home and started filling out my form and realized I had calculated my Olay cleanser as 6.99 not the 3.99 it shows on the receipt, so I am short by 2.66. :( Just my luck.

• Marty says

I’d just get back to the store with all PG that stuff and your receipt, tell them what happened – get an extra Olay cleaner, or $3 makeup, ad ask to re-ring everything at the Customer Service desk (return, purchase again). You can also ask, if you could just add it to the receipt you have.

The store I went to last night did not accept my Target coupons (and then the cashier almost got me, joking they don’t accept Publix coupons either…) – so I’m $3 off my target. I miscalculated a bit, but in the end it turned out I was on $51…

16. Jennifer M says

Hmm, I’m a little confused on the last 5 digits of the upc code. is it the last 5 large numbers or the last 4 big numbers and then the small number?

Anyways I did

1 covergirl foundation 6.59
    3 blush 3.59
    2 tampax pearl 4.79

Total of 26.94

Used 2 $8/2 covergirl and bogo tampax pearl

Paid 6.15 +tax and can submit for rebate :)

17. Trish says

Does it have to be from a particular Publix store (that IS participating) or any Publix store. It was not in my last two ads and I can’t find it advertised anywhere. :(

I called P&G and they also said that since some stores do not have catalina machines that you could submit your name/address on a 3×5 index card and send in with your original receipt but I’m wondering if that will be rejected if the store numbers do not match “a participating” Publix……Guess I will just purchase what I will need/use anyway for as little out of pocket as possible and take my chances. Once you send the original receipt it’s a crap shoot! LOL

18. Olivia A says

I know this is a dumb question, but I was wondering since most say it is before coupons, does that count even if I use a B1G1Free coupon?

19. Bonnie L. says

Just got my purchases today. I was able to hit $25 easily with some Pampers that were on clearance, Pampers wipes (free with in-ad coupon), and two Olay Regenerist Facial cleansers which I bought with a rain check from last week’s sale and got free after coupons. Thanks for sharing this. :)

20. Jessica says

I never received my bakeware set because it was sent to an old address, and not forwarded to my new address. I called customer service about the issue, and they were not very friendly or accomodating and very unhelpful. Apparently, P&G did not require Fed-Ex to have a signature upon delivery (of a seemingly large package). So, someone else is enjoying my free bakeware set that I spent extra money on P&G items to get. Boo. :( Live and learn!

21. Jennifer Barker says

Sorry if this has already been addressed, I tied to look through the thread and didn’t see it. Does anyone know why in some places it says you have to purchase $25 worth of P&G products and in others it says $30? Thanks!