Save-A-Lot $5/$25 Coupon (if your store considers a competitor)

If your Publix considers Save-A-Lot a competitor you can head over to their Facebook page to score a $5/$25 coupon. I did not print the coupon so let us know if there are any exclusions or anything that folks should know!

Remember to talk to your store to confirm that they will accept this coupon.

Thanks to Sheri at Swaggrabber

Comments

1. Jessica W says

I didn’t have an issue using. I was able to print multiples and use on different trips. I had printed this coupon last week and I went in today and was able to still print.

2. danielle says

If you buy 9 of the 2.99 cheerios, you will qualify for your 25.00, stack the 5$ off, 9 2.00 off publix Q’s and 3 1.00/3 GM Q’s, you have 9 boxes of cereal on your hands for just .91 (plus tax)

3. Katie says

I used 3 of these the other day in one shopping trip to Publix. 2 computers and I printed them 2 times on each like you can do with most coupons. Thank you to the last comment about the Cheerios! I am heading there to get that with this coupon tomorrow!

• JC says

These are per facebook account, not computer. It told me that I had already redeemed mine when I attempted to print again. Does seem possible to print from multiple FB accounts if you have friends/family interested! :-)

4. Kare says

This is a competitor for Dailrada Publix as is Winn Dixie in Montgomery AL & I registered 2 email accounts one for me & one for my mom & they frequently send these $5 OFF coupons.I have only used them in Publix & I have to make small $25.00 purchases.Sorry to say I have never been to Sav-A-lot however I think they are super nice sending me all these coupons 8-)

• Lisa says

Expiration date is printed on the coupon and it looks like it is 14 days from print – I just printed mine and it has expiration date of 9-28 Also name is on coupon – so these are personalized

5. leslie says

TALLAHASSEE Publix accepted (past tense) Save A Lot until a few days ago. They accepted Earth Fare (past tense) until about 1 week ago. They accepted (past tense) Target up until 2 months ago (even though we have a Super Target less than 200 yards from door to door). I was so utterly frustrated when I went to the store last night as they told me their policy changed AGAIN!! My store also did a poor job of marking some items that were on sale. I returned all my items (I had four) and told them I would now shop at Target and WalMart — even though I doubt I will (ha-ha).
    Tallahassee, Please let your managers know Publix really needs to be accepting Target coupons again! Please!