Printable Milk Coupon Florida Folks

UPDATE: Bensoki commented that you can use the zip code 31313 for a $1/1 Borden Milk coupons for folks in SC and GA.We were just talking yesterday about how to save on milk! If you are in Florida there is a nice $1/1Ā Gallon or two (2) Half Gallons BordenĀ® Milk products printable coupon over on Coupons.com under 33131.

The $1 off a pound of cheese coupon is there too. You guys sure do get a lot of nice dairy coupons :D

Thanks to Alex at Miami on a Dime

Comments

1. Nicole L says

Hi Sarah – I was just thinking the same thing, I’m in New Tampa and I don’t think I’ve ever seen this particular brand in the store!

2. Rebecca says

I just bought cheese yesterday–might go back and get more with this coupon. We go through a lot of cheese.

For those of you who don’t live in FL, don’t get too jealous that we get lots of dairy coupons–our milk almost never goes on sale (reg. price at Publix is $3.89/gal and we NEVER see the $2.99/gal sale price the rest of you do) and we don’t get double coupons. Yes, we get true BOGO making a BOGO coupon with a BOGO sale a spectacular deal since we get 2 free (but BOGO coupons aren’t the norm). There are days I wish I could get double coupons, but I think we have enough other “perks” to balance it out. You can’t have the best of everything, so I just work on being happy with what I do have. :)

• Susie says

Yes, milk is high in FL. In Indiana while on a family vacation I saw it around $2 per gallon and about fell over!

• jessica says

the cheapest milk here in tuscaloosa al is 3.49 and thats only every couple months so i think it depends on the city and not just the state

3. Kristy says

If you go to the Borders website you can find where they are sold. I found, for my area (Orlando, FL), Walgreens, Wal-Mart, and a few gas stations.

4. says

Yea I’ve seen it at Walmart. And it’s expensive. I think even with the coupon it’s still cheaper for me to get the store brands (which at Publix is $3.85!)

• says

The FL coupon, says: (Available at Sedano’s or Kmart) it doesn’t state “redeem only” so it means that is available at those stores, but you can still use it at another store>
      Other stores that carry the Borden Milk in FL: 7-Eleven, Flash Foods, Gate, The Pantry, RaceTrac, Tom Thumb, Walgreens, Walmart

Hope it helps!

AA.

5. Jenn says

I do the same as someone said yesterday…do the milk deal at CVS,print the T.G. Lee coupons, get the $1 buck back. I love Publix, but mine charges almost $6.00 for a gallon of T.G. Lee!! My Walgreen’s carries Borden, but only the half gallons at $2.99 each, so still $5 for a gallon since you have to buy two when you use the coupon.

6. Deb says

Working hard to make the deals in FL work the best I can. Not really that fantastic. I would challenge TLC to find a mega coupon person walk out of the store spending hundreds of dollars and paying only a couple dollars here. I still appreciate saving what I do, but its not like I see in other states. Even the national stores don’t offer the same in FL like they do everywhere else, Like Publix and Albertsons for ex: No double coupons, no penny deals. We came here to retire (get it? fixed income)…and its more expensive for everything! What gives Florida? Where is the love?