New Publix Booklet – Toss 4 Cash Gameday Plays

Maria found the latest Toss 4 Cash booklet!  In the past there have been two different versions of this booklet so I am not sure if we might see another. It looks like all the college teams are represented so maybe they just went with one issue this year!?

The booklet contains the following Publix coupons that expire 9/30/11:

Save $1 when you purchase one Heinz Tomato Ketchup
Save $2 when you purchase one Ore-ida family size frozen potato product (4 lbs or larger)
Save $1.50 when you purchase one T.G.I FRIDAY’S frozen snacks (13.5 – 15 oz)
Save $1 when you purchase one T.G.I FRIDAY’S entrees for one
Save $1 when you purchase any one Hidden Valley salad dressing (16 oz)
Save $1 when you purchase one Bagel Bites Mini Pizzas (9 ct or larger)
Save $1 when you purchase one Nancy’s Entrée Quiche
Save $2 when you purchase one Heinz Homestyle Gravy( 12 oz or larger) and one Ore-ida Steam n’ Mash potato product in a single transaction
Save $1 when you purchase one Lea & Perrins Worcestershire sauce (10 oz)
Save $1 when you purchase one bottle of Heinz 57 sauce (10 oz or larger)
Save $5 when you purchase any one Brita Pitcher AND Brita filter (1ct)
Save $1 when you purchase one Jack Daniel’s BBQ sauce(19 oz or larger)
Save $2 when you purchase one Kingsford original charcoal (6.3 lb or larger) or Kingsford Match Light Charcoal (6.7 lb or larger regular or 6.3 lb or larger mesquite)

Thanks Maria!

Comments

1. Jess says

Found these tonight, too! The Heinz is 40oz or larger. Too bad! That would’ve been great with the new ad. Same for the TGI Fridays not matching! :( Bagel Bites are only .49 here with the IP though!

• cer85 says

why wouldnt the entree coupon work for tgi? Im having the same question when the weekly ad was posted it mentions you can use the mq for an entree. if someone who has the booklet can clarify it would be a huge help

• Shelli Yoemans says

What does IP stand for? I sure could use some cheap Bagel Bites, my son is about to eat me out of house and home with these…

2. Megan says

I just found these today!!!! THere was a stack by the front entrance, with the weekly ad, and there were also a ton more in a huge football display when you walk in (there were also several spots for tearpads on the display but they were all empty – not sure if they hadn’t been filled or if someone took them all?).

3. Holly Hennessy Swint says

Do you know if we will be able to request the booklets like we got for Aug. Thru the mail again? If you know what the link is could you let me know? Thank you! :)

4. Jessica Long says

Oh I am gonna swing by my store today and check! Big shopping planed for Friday. Happy must not have this at her store as it wasnt on her report….

5. Traci V says

My publix here in mccalla, al mever has the booklets. where else can i get them, b/c these are great coupons. thanks alot for the help anyone..

• amber says

they cs desk has them at the milgen road store. did you by any chance see if they had the tear sheet of coupons there? i asked at my store and she sd they havent seen them there yet.

6. Joe K. says

Aurielle, where in central fl did u find the booklets. I checked two orlando publix stores today and they didnt have them

7. Emily Anna says

Im in central florida. Port St. John store has them i was driving through the area for work today they had bunches!! && to help with the T.G.I. Fridays coupons it states..

save 1.50 when you purchase one T.G.I gridays frozen snack (13.5 – 15. oz) the ad this week is for the T.G.I frozen snacks 7.6 – 11 oz box.

8. Sarah says

So I guess there is only 1 version this year :( I always loved trading for the other version the past few years. I will miss the Lenders and Vlasic q’s the other one always had!