Exclusive Printable Coupons For Publix/ConAgra College Care Package Promotion

I have some great coupons that were not ready when I listed the giveaway this morning…but they are ready now!!

The folks at ConAgra are giving I Heart Publix readers exclusive coupons to help you grab some great products while working towards your College Care Package gift card!

-B3G1 Chef Boyardee Product (max value $1.50)
-B3G1 Snack Packs (max value $1.25)

That Chef Boyardee coupon will go GREAT with the current sale!!

Chef Boyardee Beef Ravioli, 14.5 to 15 oz, 89¢
-$1/3 Chef Boyardee Publix Coupon College Savings Booklet
-$0.50/3 Chef Boyardee Products Rolling
B3G1 Chef Boyardee Product (max value $1.50)

Comments

• lynn says

same here. nowhere to be found–the rebate nor the booklet. the rebate should be available online, though. and i DO have my receipt for buying 15 bucks worth of chef boyardee [mmmm! <3] so thats what ill probably end up doing. but i would like the booklet for coupons. :)

• mary says

I found them today on a free standing cardboard display in tearpad form. My store had them near the meat department, but I imagine location will vary depending on store.

1. Tampa says

If you really need a sheet or two(no booklets on this one) call 1-888-532-8999 but realize these will go out in regualr mail so it might take a few days to get them to you. The deal is buy $30 total Publix order, $15 in ConAgra Food brands and mail in for GC of your choice: Publix or Amazon.com. Receipt dates go all the way until 8/26. Receive by 9/15.

Stores should have either a display with the sheets on them or a standee with the sheets on them.

When commenting on your store if you can have the store number that will help.

2. dulachan says

There is also a tear pad coupon that I found for a free Snack Pack Pudding with purchase of 4 Chef Boyardee. Worth keeping a look out for.

3. Jackie says

Does anybody know if you have to have a total of $15 spent AFTER all coupons, B1G1’s, etc have come off?

4. Betty says

I just called that number and a nice customer service representative told me I don’t need a form, just a piece of paper including the following:
    original receipt circle the conagra products purchased
    -your name
    -street address , city state zipcode
    – e-mail and specifiy if you want to receive offers.
    – specify if you wnat a $10 publix gift card or amazon.
    – Mail to: Back to college gift card offer
    PO Box 1027
    Grand Rapids Minessota 55745-1027

I hope this helps !!! Happy rebate!!!

Betty