Publix Super Deals Starting 6/23 (6/22 for some)

Javascript and Local Storage are required to make a Shopping List.

Here are the best deals I see in the Publix ad that starts 6/23 (6/22 for some). Keep in mind that you can see all the items on sale and coupon matchups in the full Weekly Ad post.Click the “Read More” link to see all the dealsKellogg’s Cereal: Frosted Flakes, Froot Loops, Corn Pops, or Apple Jacks, 16.3 to 17.2 oz, BOGO $3.65
-$1/2 Kellogg’s Cereals 6/5/2011 RP Insert (exp 7/17/2011)
-$1 off Fresh Fruit WYB Kellogg’s Cereals peelie (exp 3/31/2012)
-$1 off Eggs wyb Kellogg’s Cereals peelie (exp 3/31/2012)
-$1/3 Kellogg’s Cereal 5/15/2011 RP Insert (exp 6/26/2011)
As low as 83¢ per box if you have one of the peelies and are buying fruit or eggs anyway.

Kellogg’s Nutri-Grain Cereal Bars 7.8 to 10.8 oz, BOGO $3.49
-$0.50/1 Kellogg’s Nutri-Grain Cereal Bars TARGET Target.com (exp 7/16/2011)
-$1/2 Kellogg’s Nutri-Grain Cereal Bars TARGET Target.com (exp 7/9/2011)
-$1/2 Kellogg’s Nutri-Grain Cereal Bars peelie (exp 3/31/2012)
-$1/2 Kellogg’s NutriGrain Bars Kelloggs Wake up to Savings Booklet (found inside cereal boxes)
As low as 75¢ per box.

Kraft Barbecue Sauce 16.25 to 18 oz bottle, BOGO $1.33
-$2/1 Country Time or Kool Aid WYB Kraft BBQ Sauce peelie (exp 10/31/2011)
-$2 off Fresh Meat, save WYB (1) 18 oz.+ Kraft Barbecue Sauce AND any two (2) other participating products: Country Time Drink Mix (8 qt.+), Kraft Dressing (16 oz.+), Kraft Mayo (22 oz.+), Miracle Whip Dressing (22 oz.), or A.1. Steak Sauce (10 oz.) tearpad (exp 10/31/2011)
-$.25/1 Kraft Barbeque Sauce, any tearpad (exp 12/31/2011)
As low as 17¢ each and money off meat or Kool Aid if you have or can find the peelies!

Pompeian Olive Oil 32 oz, BOGO $12.09
-$1/1 Pompeian Olive Oil (exp 6/30/2011)
-$1/1 Pompeian Olive Oil or OlivExtra Plus 5/22/2011 RP Insert (exp 7/31/2011)
Pay just $5.05 each.

Powerade Ion4 or Zero, 32 oz, BOGO $1.25
-B5G2 POWERADE or POWERADE ZERO 32 OZ. tearpad (Exp 7/2/2011)
-B1G1 Powerade Printable (no longer available – check your binders!)
-$1/5 Powerade 32 oz Rolling
As low as FREE if you still have the printables!

Betty Crocker Potatoes 4.5 to 6.6 oz, BOGO $1.63
-$0.50/2 Betty Crocker Boxed Potaotes (IE) Rolling Printable (FF)
-$.50/2 Betty Crocker Potatoes Rolling (alternate link) - thanks Marci!
-$1 off Chicken WYB Betty Crocker Specialty Potatoes (ex. Potato Buds) peelie (exp 3/7/2012)
-$.50/2 Betty Crocker Boxed Potatoes (except Potato Buds and Betty Crocker Pouch) (DND5)peelie (exp 3/1/2012)
As low as 32¢ each if your store doubles or 57¢ each if not. An even better deal if you have or can find the chicken peelies!

Nabisco Ritz Crackers 9.5 to 16 oz, BOGO $3.39
-$1/2 Ritz Crackers AND any Coca-Cola 1.25 liter printable
-$1/2 Nabisco Crackers or Cookies 6/19/2011 SS Insert (exp 7/30/2011)
-$1/1 Ritz Munchables pretzel rounds, ONE (12.25oz) tearpad (exp 6/27/2011)
-$1/2 Ritz crackers or Ritz Bitz Sandwiches 9.5 oz.-16oz, any – 05-15-11 SS Insert (exp 9/5/2011)
As low as 70¢ each.

Mt. Olive Pickles 16 to 32 oz or 4pk, BOGO $2.79
-$.75/1 Mt. Olive Pickles, Peppers, & Relish blinkie (exp 7/24/2011)
-$.75/1 Mt. Olive product, any one hangtag (exp 12/31/2012)
As low as 65¢ each.

Crystal Light Drink Mix 7 to 10 ct, BOGO $2.99
-$1/1 Crystal Light Drink Mix 6/12/2011 SS Insert (exp 7/31/2011)
-$1/4 Crystal Light Drink Mixes 7-10 ct On the Go or 10-12 ct Canister Target Web Coupon
-$1/3 Crystal Light TARGET coupon Target.com (exp 6/28/2011)
As low as 16¢ each!

Maruchan Yakisoba Noodles, 3.96 to 4.27 oz, BOGO $.89
45¢ each.

Post Cereal: Great Grains or Selects Whole Grain Cereal 13 to 16 oz, BOGO $4.09
-$1/1 Post Great Grains blinkie (Exp 7/18/2011) (if included)
-$0.75/1 Post Great Grains Smart Savings Booklet
As low as 30¢ per box!

General Mills Chex Mix or Bugles  14.5 to 15 oz, BOGO $3.65
-$1/2 Chex Mix or Chex 100 Calorie Snack 5/1/2011 SS Insert (exp 6/25/2011)
-$0.50/1 Chex Mix® OR Chex® 100 Calorie Snack (zip 30187)
-$0.50/2 Chex Mix or Chex 100 Calorie Snacks 6/12/2011 SS Insert (exp 8/6/2011)
-$0.50/2 Chex Mix OR Chex 100 Calorie Snack Target.com (exp 7/5/2011)
As low as 83¢ each if your store doubles!

Pop Secret Premium Popcorn 11.2 to 30 oz, BOGO $4.69
-$1/2 Pop Secret Product 6/19/2011 RP Insert (exp 7/31/2011)
-$.50/1 Pop Secret Products, any – 06-19-11 RP Insert (exp 7/31/2011)
$1.35 per item if your store doubles!

Publix Deli Homestyle Red Potato Salad, 16 oz, BOGO $2.89
$1.45 each.

Ben & Jerry’s or Starbucks Ice Cream or Frozen Yogurt 16 oz, BOGO $4.45
-$1/1 Ben & Jerry’s Pint Whole Foods
-$1/2 Ben & Jerry’s Pints 6/12/2011 RP Insert (exp 7/10/2011)
-$1/1 Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream 6/12/2011 RP Insert (exp 7/10/2011)
-$0.75/1 Starbucks Ice Cream Rolling
As low as 23¢ per item if your store accepts Whole Foods as a competitor!

Rosetto Ravioli 19 to 25 oz, BOGO $3.99
-$1.50/2 Rosetto Frozen Pasta (IE) Rolling Printable (FF)
$1.25 per bag.

Alexia Frozen Snacks 7.7 to 8 oz, BOGO $3.59
-$1/1 Alexia Product -
-$1/1 Alexia Frozen Product Rolling
Pay 80¢ each!

Fresh Express Salad Blends, 5 to 12 oz, BOGO $3.99
-$.50/1 Fresh Express Blends Or Tender Leaves – Coupons.com (no longer available – check your binders!)
-$1/2 Fresh Express $1 off any 2 packaged salad mix tearpad (exp 12/31/2011)
-$1/2 Fresh Express Publix Coupon peelie found on vidalia onions (exp 6/30/11)
As low as 49¢ if your store doubles!

Oscar Mayer Beef Franks, Bologna, or Fat Free or Cheese Weiners, 14 to 16 oz (excluding Angus), BOGO $4.99
-$1/2 Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs Rolling
-$1/2 Oscar Mayer Weiners PUBLIX coupon 6/12/2011 RP Insert (exp 7/9/2011)
-$0.75/1 Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs 14 oz + Target Web Coupon
-$1/2 Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs 6/19/2011 SS Insert (exp 8/14/2011)
-$1/2 Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs 5/15/2011 SS Insert (exp 7/10/2011)
-$.55/1 Oscar Mayer Hot dogs or Cold cuts, any (DND 5) – Kraft Food & Family “Make Today Delicious” booklet (exp 12/31/2011)
$1.25 each if your store accepts Target as a competitor.

Wet Ones Moist Towelettes, 48 ct, BOGO $2.59
-$1/2 Wet Ones Wipes Product 5/22/2011 SS Insert (exp 6/30/2011)
-$1/2 Wet Ones Wipes Product, Canister Or Singles, Any – Scholastic Parent & Child, May 2011 (exp 9/30/2011)
80¢ per item.

Solo Plastic Cups or Plates, 12 to 50 ct, BOGO $3.29
-$1/2 Solo or Bare by Solo Products, any – 06-19-11 SS Insert (exp 8/31/2011)
-$1/2 Solo Cups, 50ct (Winn Dixie Coupon) – Summer Savings for the Season’s Essentials Booklet (exp 6/28/2011)
-$1/2 ANY Solo Items Smart Savings Booklet
-$1/1 ANY Bare by Solo Smart Savings Booklet (if included)
65¢ per item.

9Lives Cat Food 4pk, BOGO $1.79
-$1/3 9 Lives Wet Cat Food 5/15/2011 SS Insert (exp 7/16/2011)
56¢ per 4 pk after coupon.

Dannon Activia Yogurt 4 pk, 3/$6
-$1/1 Dannon Activia, Activia Light, Activia Fiber, Any 4-pack, Activia Drinks or Activia 24 oz. tearpad (exp 3/1/2012)
-$1/2 Dannon Activia, any 4-packs, 8-packs, 12-packs or tubs (not valid in LA) – 06-05-11 RP Insert (exp 7/31/2011)
As low as $1 per 4 pk if you have or can find the tearpad.

Eggland’s Grade A Best Large Eggs, dozen, 2/$4
-$.45/1 Eggland’s Best large eggs hangtag (exp 6/30/2011)
-$1/2 Eggland’s Best Eggs, any – 05-01-11 SS Insert (exp 9/30/2011)
-$.50/1 Eggland’s Best Eggs, any – 05-01-11 SS Insert (exp 9/30/2011)
-$.50/1 Eggland’s Best Eggs, any – Weight Watchers, February 2011 (exp 6/30/2011)
As low as $1 per dozen if your store doubles.

Kraft Philadelphia Cooking Creme 10 oz, 2/$4
-$1/1 Philadelphia Cooking Creme 6/5/2011 SS Insert (exp 7/16/2011)
-$1/1 Philadelphia Cooking Creme Coupons.com (no longer available – check your binders!)
-$1.50 off chicken wyb any Philadelphia Cooking Creme (DND9) peelie (exp 6/30/2011)
As low as $1 each – FREE if you’re buying chicken anyway!

Bob Evans Side Dishes, 12 to 24 oz, 2/$5
-$1/2 Bob Evans Side Dishes Rolling
-$.50/1 Bob Evans Side Dish, any – found on product peelie (exp 12/31/2011)
-$1/2 Bob Evans Refridgerated Side Dishes – 05-22-11 SS Insert (exp 7/31/2011)
-$.50/1 Bob Evans Side Dish Rolling
As low as $1.50 per item if your store doubles.

Lean Cuisine 7.5 to 10.87 oz, 5/$10
-$2.25/4 Lean Cuisine Varieties Target.com (exp 7/5/2011)
-$1/3 Lean Cuisine Products Publix Simple Summer Pleasures Booklet 5/11/2011 (exp 7/10/2011)
-$1/4 Lean Cuisine Product 5/1/2011 SS Insert (exp 8/7/2011)
As low as $1.48 per item.

Dunkin Donuts Ground Coffee 11 to 12 oz, $6.99
-$1.50/1 Dunkin’ Donuts Turbo Packaged Coffee (IE) Rolling Printable (FF)
$5.49 per bag.

Dixie Crystals 5 lb, $2.99
-$0.55/1 Dixie Crystals Sugar – 5lb or 3.4 pouch Smart Savings Booklet
$2.45 per bag.

Olay Cleansers, $2.50 off
-$1/1 Olay Facial Moisturizers or Facial Cleansers Stocking Spree Coupon Sheet
-$1/1 Olay Facial Moisturizer or Facial Cleanser 6/5/2011 P&G Insert (exp 7/31/2011)
-$3/1 Olay Regenerist Facial Moisturizer or Facial 6/5/2011 P&G Insert (exp 7/31/2011)
-$1/1 Olay Products Glamour, Jun 2011 (exp 7/31/2011)
-$2/1 Olay Total Effects Moisturizer or Cleanser 5/15/2011 SS Insert (exp 6/30/2011)
-$1/1 Olay Products 5/1/2011 P&G Target Insert (exp 6/30/2011)
Get as much as $6.50 off per item.

Herbal Essences Hair Care and Stylers, 2/$5
-$1/2 Herbal Essences or Aussie Hair Products Stocking Spree Sheet
-$1/1 Herbal Essence or Aussie Products 6/12/2011 RP Insert (exp 7/31/2011)
-$1/1 Herbal Essences or Pantene Product Glamour, Jun 2011 (exp 7/31/2011)
-$1/2 Head & Shoulders or Herbal Essences Hair Care 5/1/2011 P&G Target Insert (exp 6/30/2011)
-$1/1 Herbal Essences 6 to 12 oz in the Winn Dixie Summer Savings booklet – thanks Robin!
As low as 50¢ per item.

Softsoap Liquid Hand Soap 7.5 oz, 10/$10
-$.35/1 Softsoap Brand Hand Soap, any tearpad (exp 12/31/2011)
As low as 30¢ each if your store doubles.

Ultra Gain Detergent 50 oz, $3.99
-$1/1 Gain product, “Stocking Spree” Coupon Sheet (exp 6/30/2011)
-$1/1 Gain liquid or Gain Fabric Enhancer, any size hangtag (exp 6/30/2011)
-$1/1 Gain Detergent or Fabric Enhancer, Any (Limit of 4 Like Coupons in same shopping trip) – 05-01-11 PG Insert (exp 6/30/2011)
As low as $1.99 per item.

Febreze Candle 5.5 oz, $4.99
-$1/1 Febreze Candle, “Stocking Spree” Coupon Sheet (exp 6/30/2011)
-$2/1 Febreze Wooden Wick Candle, any (Limit of 4 Like Coupons in same shopping trip) – P&G Organize In Style booklet (exp 10/31/2011)
$1.99 per item.

Soft Scrub Cleanser 24 to 28.6 oz, 2/$5
-B1G1 Soft Scrub Bleach Clean Gel Cleanser 6/12/2011 RP Insert (exp 7/10/2011) (if included)
-$0.50/1 Soft Scrub Cleanser Rolling
-$0.75/1 Soft Scrub Bleach Clean Gel Cleanser Rolling
If Gel Cleanser is included and your store doubles pay as little as 75¢ each!

Sirloin Tip Roast, $3.49/lb

Publix Fresh Ground Turkey, $2.69/lb

Whole Pork Tenderloin, $4.99/lb

Pedigree Food for Adult Dogs 15 to 20 lb bag, $12.99
-$2/1 Pedigree Food for Dogs Publix Coupon
-$2/1 Pedigree Food for Dogs 5/1/2011 RP Insert (exp 6/25/2011)
-$1/1 Pedigree Food for Dogs Rolling
-$2/1 Pedigree Food for Dogs Rolling
Pay $8.99 per bag.

Bananas, $.59/lb

Tomatoes on the Vine, $1.69/lb

Raspberries, Blueberries, or Blackberries, 5.6 to 16 oz, 3/$6

White or Red Seedless Grapes, $1.69/lb

Red Seedless Watermelon, $.49/lb

Vidalia Sweet Onions, $.79/lb

Persian Limes, 5/$1

Del Monte Gold Ripe Pineapple, $2.99
-$1.50/2 Del Monte Gold Pineapple Printable (no longer available – check your binders!)
$2.24 per item.

Mangos, 10/$10

Maradol Papaya, $.99/lb

DO NOT CUT AND PASTE THESE DEALS OR MATCHUPS TO ANOTHER SITE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!!

Join me at  BeCentsAble’s Grocery Gathering!

Javascript and Local Storage are required to make a Shopping List.

Comments

1. Monique says

I love your site, but I’m confused. Some of the deals listed show stacking a MFR Q and a Q from the stocking up sheet, but on the back of all the stocking up sheet Q’s they all say “can not be combined with any other Q.” Am I missing something? Thanks :)

• Sarah says

I think a lot of coupons say that, but since it is Publix store policy to let you stack store and manufacturer’s coupons, I have always been allowed to stack them no matter what the coupon says. In my opinion, the manufacturer is paying out no more money if I use a store coupon and Publix is still getting a little bit of money back by letting me use a MQ.

• Rondee says

The stocking up coupons are store coupons they start with .. LU no bar codes so with these you can use a Manuf Q.. All of Publix store coupons have a LU on them in place of a bar code :) The store only get reimbursed for actualy manufacture coupons not the store ones but they know that most of us will see something else we need and dont have a coupon for with the money we have saved on other items we will probally buyit there as well.. so its a win win..

THe whole can not be used with any other coupon confused me as well so I asked the mgr to explain..

Also when it says can not be used with any other coupon it simply means another store coupon example: Couldnt use two publix store coupons and a manuf on one like item.. :(
      Hope that helps.. :)

2. LindaB says

The coupon I have for the Del Monte Gold Ripe pineapple is for $1.25 off on 2. I got these today at Winn Dixie. They were on sale for $2.99 each…still a great deal. Thanks for posting this pre-view. It really helps me to get organized and decide how much I am able to spend without going over budget.

3. puddinpie says

I signed up last week for my stocking spree Q’s to be sent to my home. I have not received them yet. Has anyone else?

• Sarah says

I can’t find it either. I had printed one a week or so ago, but I can’t believe it is gone because it doesn’t seem to have been on there very long.

4. Nellie says

Anyone see the Perdue Nuggets coupon in the RP 6/5? I don’t see any in mine, amd I missing something?

• Rachel says

I can’t find Perdue Q anywhere either, thought I was going crazy!! I’m glad to see this post ^_^ I checked 6/5/2011 (RP) AND (SS) insert, it’s nowhere to be found :(

5. bree says

ATTENTION!!!! if you go to http://www.redplum.com and refresh a few times, an Oscar Meyer ad will pop up either on the right side of the page or at the bottom of it..for a $1 off 1 coupon!! I printed twice!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Laura says

My publix did NOT double the fresh express coupons last week. They cannot override it either, and couldn’t figure out why it wouldn’t double.

7. says

There is Save $1.50 now on the combine purchase of any ONE of this Kelloggs cereal shown and any ONE Kelloggs Nutri-Grain Bars peelie. for BOGO sale

8. jennifer says

i found peelies on kellogs cereal that says $1.50 off combined purchase of 1 kellogs cereal AND 1 nutrigain bar :)

9. Karen says

my publixnever seems to double internet printed coupons… only those from the newspapers circulars even though they begin with a 5 has anyone else noticed this or had this happen?

10. Jennifer says

I am having a hard time wrapping my head around this deal….can someone help? I have (1) $1/2 MQ, (1).75/1 MQ, (2) $1/2 Publix Q’s, & a Buy 3 Get 1 Target Q for Oscar Mayer hotdogs. What is the best possible deal here? Thx!

• Krista says

Jennifer,

If you live in the land of true BOGO (Florida) here’s how the Oscar Mayer deal would work:
      Oscar Mayer hot dogs on sale BOGO $4.99. Buy 4 packs of hot dogs. The store will give you 2 packs for free and you will “pay” for $9.98 ($4.99 each for the other two packs of hot dogs).
      Use the Target B3G1 coupon to pay for another pack of hot dogs. Now you are paying $4.99 for 4 packs of hot dogs. You can also use 1 Publix $1/2 Q, $1/2 MQ, and $0.75/1 MQ. Therefore, you pay $2.24 for four packs of hot dogs or $0.56 per pack. YAY!

If you live in the land of half price BOGO (Georgia) like me the deal would look like this:

Oscar Mayer hot dogs on sale BOGO $4.99 (each pack $2.50 and $2.49 per pair). Buy 4 packs of hot dogs. Use the Target B3G1 coupon to pay for one pack of hot dogs(ONLY takes off $2.50). Now you are paying $7.49 for 4 packs of hot dogs. You can also use 1 Publix $1/2 Q, $1/2 MQ, and $0.75/1 MQ. Therefore, you pay $4.74 for four packs of hot dogs or $1.19 per pack.

This is one time it would be better to live in the land of True BOGO. I hope you do! Happy shopping and hope this helps.

• Jennifer says

Thank you so much for taking the time to explain!!! It always seems so much clearer when someone else explains it…lol! I live in AL & like you live in the land of half price BOGO. Thx again!

• Jenn says

Make sure your q from Target isn’t the one avaliable now where it is the Angus hot dogs B3G1 free. Angus is excluded from the sale. I did have one a while back that was for the reg hotdogs. Just didn’t want the cashier to say something if it wasn’t right. :)

• Rondee says

My Publix doesnt take Target Q as a competator… All I have are the following:

Manuf Q 1.00/2 and Publix Q 1.00/2 Im in Florida could someone let me know the best way to do this… I have 4 manuf Q and Two Publix Coupons… My store will only take one of the Publix store coupons also.

Help please the way you explained the cake mix was a hudge help to us and my churcha was able to get 10 boxes of cake mis from us for the local pantry.

• Godspeed says

Hi fellow Floridian, we used the RP Manuf Q for B2G1 and it worked beautifully. With this deal we bought 1 frosting and 24 cake mixes for $9.25. So we paid .37 a piece. Hope that helps..

• Aurielle says

where did the publix oscar mayer coupon come from. the stocking spress coupon says resealable meats? Is there another one available?

• Anne says

If you live in the land of half price BOGO (Georgia), but you are in SOUTH GEORGIA, you will not be able to use the Target coupons (nor will you be getting double couponing either!)

Since the coupon policy change, I’ve been doing a lot more shopping at Sam’s Club and not having to wait on certain coupons showing up on Sunday.

Might not be as big on savings, but it is still a great value and I don’t have to run around town.

11. Miranda says

You can also get a $2.00 off produce coupon if you sign up for Publix’s Stocking Spree [http://www.stockingspree.com/] and then share with three friends!

12. says

The hangtags for Mt Olive in my store are for .55 cents and state not to double.
    However, somewhere I acquired some 50c off coupons (from a machine dispenser, probably in BiLo), so if you can’t find the hang tags, you might find coupons on other grocer pickle aisles at Publix DOES accept.. :)

13. Betsy says

Just got back from Publix and I’m confused. The Philadelphia Cooking cremes are on sale 2/$4. I had Retailer (basically manufacturer) coupons for BOGO and tried to use 2 BOGO coupons and 2 $1/1 manuf coupons and was told by the store manager that I could only use the BOGO coupon. She told me that the BOGO coupon attaches to 2 cooking cremes and therefore I couldn’t use an additional $1/1 coupon for the “but one” item. Can someone help? Thanks!

• Betsy says

To clarify- I had 4 containers of cooking creme I was looking to buy using 2 BOGO coupons and 2 $1/1 coupons.

• Heather says

I can help! Publix corporate has a list of rules (Q & A’s that were sent in from customers and associates) for the store on how to handle each situation. For a BOGO coupon, their policy is that no other like coupon can be used with it. Soooo….. BOGO coupon attaches to the 2 items required for purchase. I just don’t think every cashier has gotten the memo yet….

14. says

I just saw that in my ad, Coke 2-liters are B2G1 (not sure if all areas got the same Coke deal)…

Coke 2-liters B2G1
    Coupon: BOGO from Recycle Bank
    Final Price: Buy 6 and use 3 coupons…. 6 for the price of 1

• Misty says

It looks like the Recycle bank coupon will be sent via mail so the sale will change before I can get it. Sheesh!

• says

yea but that type of coke sale comes up constantly (thats why I keep ordering those BOGO 2 liter coupons… if it would go BOGO they would be FREE)

15. Dawne says

I still have the bogo publix coupon for philly cooking creme, and the 75c/1 pq too they don’t expire until 6/30. they are retailer coupons as is the new 1.50 off cooking creme wyb chicken. what’s the best way to work with these? wish I had the peelie for 1.50 off chicken but maybe I’ll find one later,lol.

16. Shelly says

I cant seem to find the Ben & Jerry’s coupon that says its in the 6/12 RP. Anyone know where it is?