Publix Smart Savings Booklet

Tracie over at Having Fun Saving let me know that she found the latest Smart Savings booklet.  These are my favorite booklets as they are filled with a ton of coupons!  Here is the big list of coupons that expire 7/18.

Publix Coupons

• $1/1 Clemmy’s Ice Cream
  • $1/2 32 oz Bottles of Lifeway Low-fat Kefir Products
  • $1/2  Goody’s Hair Accessories
  • $1/1 Method Dish Soap, Body wash, Baby and Kid Collections
  • $3/1 Arm & Hammer Spin brush SONIC
  • $3/1 10oz or larger RevitaLens OcuTec Solution
  • $3/1 ANY Citrucel Bulk Fiber Therapy product, Os-Cal Calcium Supplement Product, Ecotrin Aspirin Regimen product, Gaviscon Antacid product or Debrox Earwax Removal Product
  • $2/1 Lysol Clean Flip Sweeper
  • $5/1 Mr. Coffee Coffeemaker, Oster Blender or Sunbeam or Oster Toaster
  • $1/1 Thermos Product
  • $4 WYB any combo of 3 Brawny paper towels, 6 Big Roll or Larger, Quilted Northern Ultra Plush OR Quilted Northern Soft & Strong, 12 Double Roll or larger
  • $1/1 Brawny paper Towels – 6 Big Roll +
  • $1/1 Quilted Northern Ultra Plush or Soft n’ Strong 12 double roll +
  • $1/1 Super Iron Out Rust Stain Remover – 30oz
  • $1/2 Kleenex facial Tissue 72-200 ct
  • $0.75/1 Cottenelle 6 pk of larger
  • $1/2 VIVA Towels Big Roll, Single Packs or any ONE 4 pk +
  • Buy 1 Weiman Glass Cook Top Cleaner Get One Weiman Cook Top Scrubbing Pads FREE
  • $1/2 Weiman Trigger Sprays

• $0.55/1 Chore Boy Scrubbers
  • $1/1 Biz Stain Fighter ANY size
  • $1/1 X-14 Mildew Stain-Remover
  • $1/1 Carpet Fresh  & Room Odor Eliminator
  • $1/1 ANY 2000 Flushes
  • $1/1 ANY Spot Shot product
  • $2/1 Energizer Ultimate Lithium (AA/AAA-4 ONLY) OR Energizer MAX (AA-AAA/8 or larger C/D-4, 9V-2 only) brand batteries

Thanks Tracy!!

Comments

1. Sally says

Always check with customer service, they usually keep a stash back there to prevent ppl from hoarding them! :)

2. says

i hope my store has these soon! looks great! has anyone else found these yet? i was in publix last night and mine did not have these yet…

• Ubiquitous says

I was just about to ask! I’ll look for them at Mahan and Governer’s Square tomorrow or Thursday.

• Lisa says

Found them today at the new Publix on Thomasville Road near Books-A-Million in a self contained magazine holder near customer service.

• Marie says

Also I went last night to the Publix on Blairstone in Tallahassee, Fl and found them there also. They were right in front of customer service desk and also found the Shopping Spree Sheet there also.

• Ubiquitous says

I didn’t see them at Mahan last night (June 22nd).
        I might be shopping at Blairstone this week. :))

3. Saver says

You guys always post these things but where do we find them?
    From the P&G to the Target, CVS, Publix… When yu post them some of us need a bit more information please so we can get them too.
    Thanks

• Ashley says

You will catch on soon….if there are Publix coupons in the book you will find them at Publix…it seems to me that if the book comes from a different store that she puts the store name in the post :)

4. robin says

The cover of the book says Publix on the bottom right hand corner. That tells me it comes from Publix. If it’s from another store she’ll tell you what store it’s from. Sometimes there might be a few Publix coupons in a newspaper. She’ll tell you which insert to find it in.

5. robin says

Wanted to add this. I’ve noticed that often when she posts a coupon book or sheet, I don’t find it in my store until about 1-2 weeks later. I think they are sent out to different areas a little bit later. I couldn’t find the “You’ll melt for sweet summer savings” Publix book until 2 weeks after it was first posted. Now those books are everywhere. Hope that helps.

6. says

I asked about this book at customer service, and apparently they only had them for 1 day this weekend and then were already out. I’ve called another publix that said they didn’t have them either.

7. JW says

I found a few at a Publix I don’t frequent very often, but I could tell the booklet hoarders had been there. For a booklet that is so new, it was shocking to me to see so few left.

8. Brittany says

I have checked 3 different stores in montgomery,al and none of them had this booklet…..is it out yet?

9. Whit says

Found it!~ If it was a snake it would have bit me. It was right by the door when you walk in (at my publix) but it was sort of against the wall. I didnt see it at first because I was looking around everywhere else!

10. Christy says

I NEVER find the booklets at my store, BUT if I have hte LU # they’ll take it, so if you have those, that would be great to post!

11. says

My Publix (on Glenwood in East Atlanta) did not have these yesterday (Monday), but I went back today cuz they were out of stock of a bunch of things yesterday, and today they had a whole display full of them! Yay! Tons of manufacture and Publix LU coupons!

12. LisaT says

Please let me know if anybody finds these in Tuscaloosa. I have gone to two stores so far and neither had them.

• Barbara says

Check again, the stores in Birmingham just received them on Wednesday.
      They probably have them now.

13. Kathy says

I found the coupon book today at my publix. I notice it says its a manufacture coupon, but has a corner that says “redeem at publix”. Does that consider a store coupon then?

14. Barbara Hale says

FYI to everyone in Birmingham area, I have called several stores this morning after looking for this book the last few days, it appears they were received
    today, and most have said they are at customer service, so hopefully no one
    will grab 50 of them and wipe them out.

15. Dave says

If anyone has extra of these I would love to get some. Happy to trade if I have anything you are looking for. Thanks,

16. sariann ruiz says

Got 4 today! Lady at the cs desk was so nice! Altamonte Springs, Fl. U have to go and ask the csr!

17. Yudenia says

I know I’m a little behind on this post :), but could anybody tell how often Publix put out this booklet. Thank you in advanced.