New RedPlum Printable Coupons 6/5

There are new RedPlum printable coupons available this morning!  Remember these coupons tend to go pretty fast, so grab any coupons you think you might use!

-$0.50/1 Newman’s Own Pasta Sauce, Salsa, Lemonade, Marinade, Popcorn, or Cereal
-$2/1 Sarna Anti-Itch Product
-$1/1 Your Life Multi Supplement
-$1/1 ANY L’Oreal Paris skincare product
-$1/1 any Disney or Marvel Vitamin products
-$1/1 ANY Garnier shampoo, conditioner, or treatment (excluding trial size)
-$3/1 12 oz or larger size Greenies Canine Dental Chews
-Buy ONE, get one FREE on any MET-RX Big 100 bar
-Buy ONE, get one FREE on any Pure Protein bar
-$0.75 /2 packages of Ball Park products
-$1/1 ANY Garnier style product (excluding trial size)
-Buy ONE, get one FREE on any MET-Rx Protein Plus bar
-$2/1 Nivea for Men face care product (.5oz – 7oz)

Comments

1. Topper says

I did not get the nivea coupon in my paper today, but was able to use two of the $2/1 coupons from red plum on the shaving gels (on sale for $2.09 each)

• Brenda says

The coupon says not valid on trial sizes or shaving canisters. I never heard a can called a canister. Maybe they are British?!!

2. Laina says

Everytime I try to print the coupons it says I don’t have the applet installed but it doesn’t redirct me to a place to download it. Anyone know where I can find the applet?

• Maureen says

You should post this question in the Q&A section on the forum. You would have a better chance at getting a quick answer. Good luck Laina:)

• Lauren says

Laina, like you, I am also having this problem. I’ve been printing from RP for months with no issues at all. Let’s hope that this is just a glitch on their end.

3. bensoki says

Does anyone know when the starkist entree coupon will reset. I can’t get that one to print, but the rest will.

4. Happywife says

I’m glad I’m finally reading this. I can’t print any of these coupons from RedPlum. I can print from other sites though. It must be a problem on their end :(

5. Maura says

I can’t get the Garnier shampoo coupon to come up. It only shows as a “print screen” which probably doesn’t meant it is not an actual coupon.