Publix Rewards Kids For Good Grades

Mendy emailed with a picture that she found at her Harvest, Alabama Publix.  Apparently Publix is rewarding kids with good grades! Kids can get FREE animal crackers or milk for A’s on their report card.  There is a limit of one reward per student per grading period through May 8.

What a fantastic way to reward hard work!!  I love this!!  I am not sure if all stores are participating, so be sure and ask at your store!

Thanks to Mendy at Rocket City Savings

Comments

1. Natalie A says

Just don’t try to do it when you are in a hurry. ;) Our store had one of these up for free Apple Juice last grading period and not one person in the store knew what the deal was even though the sign was up on the wall. HA! It took a good 10-15 minutes to get a free bottle of apple juice.

2. says

My store has been doing this for a while. Last semester they gave kids Publix ice cream! Great program, its my kindergartener’s favorite part of getting her report card!!

3. Angie Holman says

yes, i work at publix here in florida, and all publix’s should be participating. We’ve been doing this program for a number of years now.

4. Shawna says

At my children’s school, they send home coupons with PLU’s on them for these free items with their report cards. It wasn’t something that you could just walk into the store and request….maybe it’s different now.

5. supersaver1977 says

The information posted is incorrect. You don’t walk into the store and get your free item. This is a program in which schools particiapte all year with Publix. These “rewards” are issued for those students who are on the honor roll. The “reward certificates” are distributed by the school only for students who meet the criteria. This has been going on for years. Not sure why this is posted as if it is a new promotion. If your school does not particiapte directly with Publix and if your child is not on the honor roll, you will not get the quarterly free item.

6. Carrie says

Last year, here in SoFla, my daughter received a couple of coupons for free animal crackers or free cupcake when her report card came out. We were able to use the coupon for a full size box of Publix animal crackers, which was a great treat because then she was able to share with her two little sisters. :-)

7. says

I wonder if they are doing it here in FL. i will have to check. However my twins don’t get a report card because they are in VPK, they should still be eligible though.

8. Sharon P. says

Yes, my son got this with a certificate at the Honor Roll breakfast here in FLA. He gets a certificate for something, like maybe a smoothie at Tropical Smoothie, each marking period for getting all A’s. This time they included the Publix coupon also.

9. Kathi says

Lake Wales, FL students can go into their local Publix store to score their free items without the certificate. Just show them your report card. I would assume all Polk County stores are the same…This quarter it is Animal Crackers or Milk…