Michelob Rebate – No Form Required?

Michelob Ultra Logo Publix Rebate DealHiro emailed with a great rebate offer valid in Publix states FL, GA, SC, and TN:

Get a $10 prepaid card wyb $10.01+ Fresh Produce, Vegetables or Fruit and (2) 6-pks or (1) 12-pk+ Michelob Ultra or Michelob Ultra Fruit between 2/27/11 and 5/01/11.

Michelob Beer 12 pks are on sale (in the upcoming ad) for $10.99 and Ultra should be included…if you’re buying produce anyway you may be able to score a 12pk for 99¢ after rebate!

Here’s the details:

Make your purchase (all one one receipt) then go to abrebates.com and fill out all the required information (offer # is 29521), pre-submit your rebate information, print your confirmation page, and then mail the confirmation page, beer UPC(s), and your receipt to the address listed on the confirmation.

I checked the FAQ included at that site and here’s the fine print:

Michelob beer rebate FAQ

Comments

1. angela says

do you have to spend $10 on produce and then buy the beer or does the total purchase have to equal more than $10

2. Jill says

It’s not entirely clear. The way I read it, you get a $10 prepaid card to use on veggies; that the only purchase requirement is the beer! There is also no language on way or the other about limits per household. The FAQ and “terms and conditions” were of no help.

• says

“Get a $10 prepaid card wyb $10.01+ Fresh Produce, Vegetables or Fruit **and** (2) 6-pks or (1) 12-pk+ Michelob Ultra or Michelob Ultra Fruit between 2/27/11 and 5/01/11.”

The way I’m reading it (and the way most of these rebates are structured, since I do a lot of beer rebates to keep the hubs and my checkbook happy): the AND in that wording requires that you purchase (in one transaction) either (2) 6-packs or (1) 12-pack AND $10.01 of produce. The prepaid card that you get as the rebate wouldn’t be able to track or control what you spend it on.

Also, these rebates are almost always one per household.

Just my 2¢. HTH!

3. m! says

just got off the phone with them (here’s what I found out):
    1 per address
    prepaid VISA
    $10.01 worth of produce + beer
    hopes this helps

4. says

Is it really that difficult to understand? You buy $10.01 worth of vegetables and or fruit, plus (2) 6 packs or (1) 12 pack of michelob ultra (which you will pay for at the time of purchasing the fruit and or vegetables). This must be done at publix sense that’s where the deal is coming from. Then when you get home, you take the UPC lable off your beer (with a pair of scissors) and your receipt, put it all in one envelope with a stamp and the address to where it’s going, and then they will mail you a $10 rebate which you can use on future purchases.

• Jennifer says

Actually, I just called the Anheuser Busch Rebate department, 800-862-8724, and NO you don’t have to purchase from Publix…it can be purchased from any store! Just saying…

5. says

Don’t forget to include the confirmation page you filled out on abrebates.com and then printed. That should fold nicely along with your UPC lable and your receipt.

6. Kim says

Yeah, this does not have to be purchased at Publix. Also wanted to point out that it is not limited to FL, GA, SC, and TN either. I just printed my form and it listed around 30 states you can do this deal in!!!!