Stocking Spree Booklet Coupons

Happy always seems to be a step ahead :-)  She emailed that she got her Stocking Spree booklet today.  Here are the coupons in case you wanted to see what was included.  Am I the only one who did not get it yet?

All the following are coupons with an LU number and state manufacturer’s coupon.  They expire Apr/30/11. Remember you had to request this booklet online.  They are no longer accepting requests.

$1 Planters Mixed Muts or Cashew Halves 16-17oz
$1 Propel 500mL 6-pack
$1 Velveeta Pasteurized Prepared Cheese product 32oz
$1 Oscar Mayer Center Cut Bacon 12oz
$1 Wheat Thins or Triscuit Family Size Snack Crackers
$1 Planters Peanuts 16 oz
$0.60 Kraft Dressing 24oz
$0.75 Kraft Deli Deluxe Singles 16oz
B10G1 Free Gatorade Prime (4oz up to $1.39) wyb (10) 32 oz Gatorade or G2 products
B10G1 Free Gatorade Recover (16.9oz up to $1.99) wyb (10) 32 oz Gatorade or G2 products
$1 Chips Ahoy or Oreo Family Size Cookies
$1 18ct Quaker Chewy Granola Bars Variety Pack
$1/2 Quaker Instant Oatmeal 11.5oz
$1/2 Lipton 16.9oz 12 packs
B1G1 Free Tide Stain Release 10ct wyb ANY Tide (up to $3.99)
B1G1 Free Freshmates 1x Tub wyb 6-roll or larger Charmin (up to $2.29)
B1G1 Free 200ct Napkin wyb 6-roll or larger Bounty (up to $3.49)
$5 Pampers Boxed Diapers
$1 Crest Toothpaste 4.2oz or larger
$1 Oral-B Toothbrush
B2G1 Free Pantene Styling Item wyb Pantene Shampoo and Conditioner (up to $4)
$2 Prilosec OTC
$1 Always or Tampax Product
B2G1 Get 1 free wyb (2) Olay Collections Body Wash, 4-Bar Soap or Hand & Body Lotion (equal or lesser value, up to $5.99)
$5 Crest Whitestrips
B1G1 Free Series or Satin Care Shave Gel wyb MACH3 or Venus Disposables (up to $2.69)

Thanks for typing these up for us Happy!

Comments

1. Amanda Mollenhour says

I got mine today, and they all say “Manufacturer’s” coupons on them. Bummer. Was hoping for store coupons to stack! Still some good ones!

• Dee says

I noticed that also, but on the back of each q it has a Publix LU#. So I hope they are technically Publix coupons, since they have no barcode and can’t be used elsewhere. I’m waiting to see if I’m allowed to stack a “real” MQ with these.

2. nikki says

I was wondering when these were going to arrive. They are a lot of the same coupons as the last one. Can’t wait to get it!

Thank you for the heads up!

3. Lisa says

I LOVE Publix! BUT, It is difficult at best to see all the deals on the website and when you go to the store for the coupon brochure, they are never there. So far, I think our store is 3 behind so I went 25 mile to another (at the price of gas these days, WHEW) and they also said they didn’t have them in yet. Please corporate, get em out for us couponers!

4. says

From what I’m told these aren’t going to be available in store. You had to go to a particular site & request this one be sent to you.

I have no received mine yet, either.

Most of the booklets that are posted on these sites aren’t available at our store either. I always go in, hunt for them, then ask cs. They always say they haven’t seen them & haven’t heard of them coming out. I guess the part of Birmingham metro I’m in isn’t in the loop.

• Kimberly says

CJ, I was just in the Publix on Valleydale Road yesterday (B’ham, AL) and was able to score the “One Stop One Store” booklet. It was right when you walked in near the carts at the very bottom of a 3-tiered metal shelf.

5. Jamie says

You’re not alone, but I would love to get mine in time for the current sale. :) I did spot a new coupon today while shopping at Publix. $2.50 off milk (1/2 gallon or more) wyb 2 Chips Ahoy packages 9.5 oz or larger. I’m hoping they go BOGO, but they didn’t when the Oreo coupon like this was out. Still, free Smart Balance if you’re buying the cookies anyway next week!

6. Wendy says

These were available in my store. If you buy two of the products featured you also get a free reusable tote. I have not go the one one i ordered i the mail yet but did grab one at the store this weekend.

• Amanda Mollenhour says

I feel like I saw that same display at the new Publix in Fairview, TN. Didn’t stop to look at it too closely, but maybe it is a regional thing?

• lisa terry says

The stocking spree book is not the one that gives you the free tote. I have the one you are talking about and already got my tote from buying 2 bottles of Dawn. It is the “P&G Future Friendly” booklet.

7. Lisa says

Is it me or are more and more coupon booklets having to be requested vs. grabbed inside a store these days?? I usually don’t hear anything about these coupons booklets until someone is posting what is inside them and by then it is way too late for me. Frustrated.

8. an m says

I got mine in the mail yesterday. Looking forward to using it:) I too wondered about stacking since the coupons said manufacturer but they have a public LU#.

9. angie says

I would love to find some more of these booklets. Does anyone have any idea where i can get some, the only coupon i really want is the pampers $5 off I would be happy to trade with someone.

Thanks Angie -

10. Charlene Thorpe says

I am fairly new to this site. I live in central florida and am wondering how I go about getting these coupon booklets?
    Thanks,