New Publix Booklet – One Stop. One Store.

A new Publix booklet has been spotted.  The new One Stop. One Store. Booklet contains $85 in coupons. There is a combination of Publix and manufacturer’s coupons that are valid through 4/25/11.

I will try to do matchups at some point tomorrow :-)

Publix Coupons
Free Dixie Plates or Bowls wyb Kingsford Charcoal, Matchlight Charcoal or Competition Briquets 11.1 lb
Free KC Masterpiece Barbecue Sauce, 18 oz wyb Dixie Napkins 200 ct
$1/1 Glad Trash product
Free Brawny Paper Towel Big Roll wyb 2 Clorox Clean Up With Bleach 32 oz AND Formula 409,  24 oz+
Free Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner With Bleach, 24 oz wyb 2 Angel Soft Bath Tissue 9 roll+, Quilted Northern Ultra Plush Bath Tissue or Quilted Northern Soft & Strong Bath Tissue, 9 Mega Roll+
Free Sparkle Paper Towels 2 Giant Roll wyb Fresh Step Scoopable Litter 20 lb+ or Scoop Away Cat Litter 20 lb
B10G1 Gerber Baby Food 2 pk
$1/1 Lysol Neutra Air Fabric Mist
$1/1  Resolve In Wash Stain Remover
$2/1 Fiber Choice 90 ct
$2/1 Beano 15 – 100 ct
$1.25/1 Tums 60 – 160 ct
$10/1 Alli 90 or 120 ct
$10/1 Nicoderm 14 ct, Nicoderm Lozenge 72 ct, Nicorette Gum 100 ct+, Nicorette Mini Lozenge 81 ct
$.40/1 Palmolive Aroma Sensations

$1/3 Purina Chef Michael’s Canine Creations Canned Food
$1/1 Purina Busy Bone
$1/10 Friskies Brand Wet Cat Food
$1/1  Purina Friskies Party Mix, 6 oz
$2/1 Purina Friskies Brand Dry Cat Food, 16 lb bag

Thanks to Tammi, Corrine & crazy4vs at SD

Comments

1. Sally says

This had some fantastic deals last time, can’t wait for the matchups. I recently found out that my store will accept Publix Qs up to 1 month after expiration, so this is exciting. Thanks, Michelle!

2. Margaret says

I was looking at the list and bummed until I saw the Palmolive PQ. These are on sale $2/4 and there were $1/1 hangtags that I snagged a month ago that I have been dying to use since this is the only dish soap that I use. I so hope that I can get my hands on this book so I can stock up :-)

• Dalila says

My mom had given me two of the handtags a few weeks ago and I was so happy to find the .40 coupons in this booklet today. I was able to get 2 lavender aroma sensation palmolive for just $1.48!

3. Margaret says

Last year they had a booklet like this that they also put in the local newspaper. I wonder if they will do the same this year.

4. says

The Douglas Grand store in Miami had PLENTY of them today, but they were being handed out by an employee at the entrance, not on a display. Perhaps they’ll put them out later on. I only managed to snag one, but I’ll be keeping my eye out for more of these tomorrow when I do my in-laws groceries.

5. Emily T. says

I got one today, they were also being handed out by an employee. Hopefully, they will put these out. The window cleaning solution by Sprayway is the best, the only kind I will use from now on and they have a $1. Come to think of it, I am going to e mail that to them. Hmmm, maybe some free coupons or atleast some good coupons mailed to me would be nice.

6. Morgan says

An employee was handing these out at my store as well. She was in the back by the dairy products. She said by the beginning of next week they’ll have them up by the front door.

7. Momma020506 says

I went into my Publix (New Port Richey, FL) today to pick up a paper…a woman (publix employee) walked by and asked if I would like one…Lucky me!