Talenti Printable Coupon

Jordan emailed that when she contacted Talenti to request coupons and submitted her form she was given access to a coupon for $1/1 Pint of Talenti!!

The Talenti Gelato 16 oz cup, is BOGO $4.69…so you will get each pint for $1.35 after coupon.  Oh, this stuff is so delicious!!

Thanks Jordan

Comments

• MichelleA says

The way I see it, if its PDF you cant print as many as you want. The company knows pdf files can have multiple prints so I’m sure they are aware that most ppl will print more than one anyways. :) Just my opinion… I’m printing more than one, its BOGO I have to lol!!

• Melissa says

I printed more than one too but I don’t know if my store is going to let me use more than one. The coupon says limit one coupon per customer. My stores have been REALLY picky about coupons lately to the point that I had to contact the corporate office. They were refusing to take more than one Publix coupon per visit because the coupon says “limit one coupon, per deal, per customer” The regional district manager agreed with me that just means one coupon per item, NOT transaction but we will see what they do with this one…I have been wanting to try it too!

1. says

Mine was for .55 cents also. If you read the fine print at the very bottom, mine says coupon must be redeemed by 12/31/10, but the exp at the top is for 4/26/11. How does that work?

2. Vickie says

OH WOW…I have been wanting to try this product for over a year now!
    Will someone please share the $1.00 pdf with me…I promise to only print off two.
    Thanks so Much! :) I will love ya 4eva!
    floridagld at yahoo dot com

3. lynn says

there is a $1 off on the earth fare website, it is a manf. coupon but does say redeem only at earth fare so i guess you will just have to ask if your store will take it, earth fare just opened near me so i am hoping it will not be a problem especially since it is a manf.coupon. here’s hoping!!!!!!

• says

I am not sure which message you are talking about…your previous messages are on the previous ad post:

#170 ” You can’t use it because Marie Callender’s Bakes is not BOGO

&

#171 ” I am looking for Talenti coupon too. I already made a plan to buy it tomorrow. I came home from work with an exsitment to print it and $1.00 coupon disappear. I want it so badly”

4. kris says

does someone have the pdf for the coupon from the website yesterday for the $1 off (not the earthfare)?? I printed one but now it is only .55…. and I used the one, I should have printed more… ugh. did anyone save the .pdf?

5. Vickie says

Rats!!!
    Just got back from my SFLA Publix and they would NOT take the earth fare coupon…they are getting soooooooooo strict with policy.
    So…I didn’t get…this would be a big splurge for us and just can’t do and probably should do with the $1 q.
    IF anyone have the manuf q for $1…I would love one. Thanks so much
    floridagld (at) yahoo (dot) com. :)

6. Michelle says

Hi I don’t usually beg for coupons, but I would love a copy of the $1 Talenti if anyone would be kind enough to share!

greenfae30 (at) gmail (dot) com