New Buy Theirs Get Ours Free Promotion

The Happy report will be up shortly but for now Happy was kind enough to give us an update on the new “Buy Theirs Get Ours Free” Promotion that will start with the new ad. Remember when you buy the national brand product you get the corresponding Publix brand for FREE!!

This week they are offering up corresponding Publix GreenWise products when you buy these national brands:

Heinz Organic Tomato Ketchup, $2.99

Newman’s Own Salsa, $2.59
-$1.00 Newman’s Own Product Rolling
$0.50/1 Newman’s Own Products (exp 3/2/2011)

Newman’s Own Balsamic Vinegar, $5.79
-$1.00 Newman’s Own Product Rolling
$0.50/1 Newman’s Own Products (exp 3/2/2011)

Muir Glen Diced Tomatoes, $1.33 (may go up after sale)
-$1/2 Muir Glen products Publix Italian Days Coupon (exp 3/2)
-$1/2 Muir Glen Products (exp 3/10/2011)
$1/1 Muir Glen Product (IE) Rolling Printable (FF)

Comments

• says

At my store (Nashville, TN area), the signs always say that limit is one free. That is, you could get 5 jars of Newman’s Own salsa but you will get only one jar of the Publix brand salsa free.

• says

During one of their Buy Theirs get ours free deal I bought 6 of “theirs” and got 6 of “ours” and one of the Managers came to the check out where I was and “quietly” told me that this time he would let it go, but in the future that the intentions of this kind of sale or bargain was really meant for 1 or 2 deals. Each store may be different

• says

My store in SW FL had a limit of one deal per customer and they didn’t even carry the diced tomatoes at that store, though they advertised the buy theirs get ours deal on the shelf with the greenwise tomatoes.

• Lori says

Just got back and said there is no limit (Gainesville, by Target) BUT they had the seasoned cans on the display right by the plain ones(didn’t notice at the time), they didn’t ring up free so I had to go to customer service and they refunded me the money. When I got home I noticed the difference in the cans so I called and told them what happened. She said they would fix the display. Anyhow, I bought 14 cans and got 14 free.

1. elizabeth says

There is a $0.50 Q on any Newman’s Own product on their website. It states that it for dressing, marinade, pasta sauce, salsa, popcorn, or drink. However, when it prints it just reads “on any one newman’s own product.” Here is the link…http://newmansown.com/coupons.aspx. Also, starts with a 5 so it can be doubled!

2. Roxy says

I was not aware that the buy theirs get ours free was with the purchase of Muir Glen organic tomatoes. I was beyond thrilled to find out that I was going to get two 14.5 oz. cans of Muir Glen Organic tomatoes for .18 after using (2) .75/1 Muir Glen tomatoes printable Q and the Publix $1/2 Glen Muir Italian Days Q. On top of that I received a 14.5 oz. can of Publix Greenwise organic diced tomatoes a ($1.59 value) for free. However, the Glen Muir tomatoes (at least one can) had to be the regular diced tomatoes variety. My store in Central Florida only allows one deal as well. Also, the stores that I have been to around my area (Merritt Island, Cocoa Beach, Rockledge) all provide FREE coffee to their customers (reg. and decaf.). It is normally at the front of the store. I take my own travel coffee mug with my own liquid creamer (they do offer powder creamer) and fill up my mug before I heard off to enjoy my shopping trip even that much more. I never thought that shopping for groceries could be so fun. I Heart Publix as well!