New Booklet – All The Trimmings

The Happy report will be posted soon.  For now I thought I would share Happy’s latest find- a new Booklet!  Be on the lookout for All the Trimmings – Holiday 2010.  It contains the following coupons that expire 12/31.

Publix coupons:
B2G1 Free Publix Large Eggs (1 Dozen) wyb (2) Sargento Shredded Cheese
$1/1 Mr. & Mrs. T Mix
$1/1 Snapple, 6pk of 16 oz glass bottles
$2/2 (1) 16oz Emeralds Roasted Nuts AND (1) 2-liter 7UP
$1/2 (1) Publix Deli Dips AND (1) King’s Hawaiian
B2G1 Free half gallon Publix Ice Cream wyb (1) Edwards Whole Pie & (1) Mrs’ Smith’s Prebaked Pie
$1/1  Red Baron pan pasta product
B1G1 Free Huggies Baby Wipes Tub wyb (1) box of Huggies Diapers (max value $2.99)

Manufacturer coupons:
$1/3  Participating Pepperidge Farm Products (Valid 11/19/10 – 12/31/10, limit one per transaction, Participating Items: Pepperidge Farm Cookie or Cracker Collection or Baked Naturals Crackers. )
$0.55/1 Pepperidge Farm Stone Baked Artisan Dinner Rolls (Valid 11/19/10 – 12/31/10)
$1/1 McCormick Gourmet or Organic Gourmet Collection
$0.55/2  McCormick Gravy
$0.55/1 McCormick Spice or Herb
$1/1 McCormick Vanilla Extract or Food Coloring
$1/1 New SPLENDA with fiber 7.5 oz
$1/1 SPLENDA  (original), Sugar blend or Brown Sugar blend
$0.55/1  Pompeian Oil
$0.60/1 Morton Coarse Kosher Salt
$1/1 Sunsweet product
$0.75/1 Smart Balance Fat Free Milk
$1/2 Clabber Girl Baking Powder or Clabber Girl Cornstarch
$1/2 Domino Sugar product, 4lb. or 5lb.
$0.55/2 Domino Brown or Domino Confectioner’s Sugar, 1lb box
$1/2 Nancy’s Frozen Appetizers, 12ct box or larger
$1/2 Ore-Ida Steam n’ Mash Potatoes
$2/1 T.G.I. Friday’s Value Size Frozen Snacks or Complete Skillet Meals
$.55/1 Duncan Hines brownies, cake mix, frosting and Amazing Glazes
$1/2 Birds Eye Vegetables bag or box (exclude Steamfresh)
$1/2 Birds Eye Steamfresh vegetables
$1/1  Sabra Variety 8oz or more
$1/1  Mezzatta Pepper
B2G1 Free Alexia Frozen Bread product wyb (2) Alexia Frozen Products (Max $4.99)
$1/1 Farm Rich snack
$1/1 SeaPak item
B1G1 Free Clorox Stain Fighter Laundry Pre-Treater Gel For Color Pen (2oz) wyb Clorox 2 Stain Fighter and Color Booster (liquid 33 oz or larger or 16 ct packs)
$2/2 Clorox cleaning products (Toilet Bowl Cleaner with Bleach 24 oz, Clean-up Cleaner with Bleach 32 oz. or larger, Disinfecting Wipes 35 ct or larger, Fomula 409 bland cleaner 24 oz or larger, and/or Tilex 30 oz or larger)
$1/1  Glad Trash Bags 34 ct or larger
$2/1 Dropps laundry detergent

MIR form on the last page:

“Get a FREE $10 Publix Gift Card when you buy at least $35 worth of HUGGIES Brand products”;

Comments

1. JESSICA EVANS says

IM ON THE VERGE OF CALLING PUBLIX HQ TO ASK THEM WHY NORTH EAST GA STORES NEVER HAVE THE BOOKLETS. IT IS SO IRRITATING SEEING NEW BOOKLETS AND NONE OF THEM EXIST AROUND HERE!!!!

• Misty says

Where in northeast ga are you? I usually find some not all of the booklets in my store in Oakwood. Maybe if I find them I can pick up an extra and send it to you.

• Amber says

We recieved ours at my store through UPS yesterday. I live in South GA and we got them yesterday. Just keep an eye out. I can send you one if you need. We got a whole box full at the store.

• Raven says

Call them! If you don’t nothing will change! I am sure they want to heat feedback and their managers need to know that their customers are aggrevated.

• says

Our store never has 1/2 the booklets. The store 20 miles away always has them. I have even gotten a booklet on the day it expired. Lazy management?

• katb says

Georgia is not the only one. I never see any of the booklets in my Central Florida stores either. I did however e-mail Publix customer service to find out why.

2. sandi says

thanks- this looks great! it would make a great match-up with the alexia sale now…if only i found the book at my store today :(

3. Nicole Edwards says

I found this booklet today! I asked about the winters savings booklet and they said they have it but they aren’t supposed to put it out until the 19th.

4. Debra Burris says

I was sooooo excited when I found this booklet today at my Publix! I never find any of the booklets that are posted! Today was my lucky day! WooHoo!!!

5. Kathleen says

I am in Central FL, found this booklet today and was able to do the following deal:
    2 Emerald nuts BOGO $5.79
    2 7-Up (2L) $.99
    = $7.77
    – 2 $1/1 Emerald Nuts 11/14 RP
    – 2 $2/1 Emerald Nuts and 1 7 -Up
    = $1.77 for 2 canisters of nuts and 2 2L bottles of 7-Up!!

I love Publix and I love this website!

6. Keely says

Just picked up the booklet today! Question though: although they are clearly “manufacturers coupons” they are also labeled “redeemable only at Publix.” How true is this? Can we really not use it elsewhere even though it IS a manufacturers coupon technically? Thanks!

7. Andrea B says

Where do you get these books. I never see them at my store. I’m new at this so I may not know where to look-I do check the customer service desk weekly though.

• Nicole Edwards says

I usually find them scattered around the store. Most of the time its around the front store area where they hold sale items in bins.

8. says

I can’t seem to get my hands on the books either :( It’s pretty frustrating. My Publix in Dothan, AL said they put them out and they are gone in 1 day. I found a great Keebler/Kellogg’s coupon savings book at Winn Dixie today, $50.00 worth of coupons, got two of those….willing to share if someone can send me a Publix one! LOL!

• Raven says

Hi Torri!
      I will mail you a couple. I went today and grabbed a handful because I thought my friend who is also coupon crazy would want some and I talked to her tonight and she had gotten some when she was at the store. Email me your address and I’ll be glad to send them to you.
      Raven

9. Melissa says

All the Birmingham Gals need to know that these booklets are OUT at Publix on Hwy 31 behind Starbucks in Hoover. I got FOUR today and there are a ton in two separate locations! Enjoy!!