New Publix/Kimberly Clark Gift Card Deal & Possible Booklet

Leanna forwarded me info on a NEW Kimberly Clark/Publix gift card deal!

From now until April 30, you can get a FREE $10 Publix Gift Card (by mail) when you buy at least $35 worth of select Kimberly-Clark products.

Participating brands include HUGGIES® diapers, HUGGIES® Baby Wipes, PULL-UPS® Training Pants, GoodNites® Products, COTTONELLE® Toilet Paper, KOTEX® Products, VIVA® Towels, KLEENEX® Facial Tissues, SCOTT® Towels, DEPENDS® Underwear and POISE® Products.

Look for this coupon-packed booklet with $17 in savings inside Publix and save even more! (While supplies last.)

And here’s a special $3 coupon for HUGGIES® diapers to get your started.

Learn more about the details, restrictions, and how to get your Publix gift card.

Kimberly-Clark, maker of HUGGIES® diapers, is proud to donate $25,000 to support the March of Dimes mission to improve the health of babies.

It also looks like there will be a new coupon booklet available to correspond with this promo!!

Thanks so much Leanna

Comments

1. Kristin Dutt says

Didn’t get it either. In fact the year before when they had this offer I didn’t get it then either and had to call and send “proof” Quite a pain, actually.

2. Lucy says

The one in January said to allow 8 to 10 weeks from 2/19/10 to receive your $10 card so it’s still too early to have received that one.

3. Mel says

FYI– make sure you spend $35 or over…with the last promo I was $.05 shy of the amount and they called to tell me that I didn’t qualify. Needless to say it was a little frustrating.

4. Susan C says

I want to know if/when anyone gets the other one. I sent in two- one with my info and one with my mom’s. I’m really hoping at least one made it in the first 5000.

5. says

Did anyone notice that this promo is for the first 2000 households that submit the rebate. You would be out of luck if you were #2001. Doesn’t seem like such a good deal after all.

6. kay says

i emailed and got an almost immediate response:

Good afternoon Keilah, thank you for your inquiry. You are set to receive a gift card and per the stated rules, gift cards will be mailed within 8-10 weeks from 2/19/10. Thank you for shopping at Publix. Have a great day!

7. Laura says

Can you spend $35 before coupons or does it have to be after? On the purple rebate form I don’t see where it says the first 2000 families. Where is that?
    After reading all of these posts I am nervous I have sent out 10 rebates this year and not got one!