Dollar Deals

I have a new feature that I think you guys are going to like!  Shasta over at Faithfully Frugal and Free is going to start giving us a weekly list of FREE or Super Cheap items available each week at Publix!   Make sure to head over to see her HERE as she has plans to add more soon!!

Don’t forget that these are in addition to the weekly Super Deals you can see HERE!

~ Nivea Lip Balm 2/3.00 (11/28-12/24 Green Flyer)

-B1G1 from 11/1 RP
-Free 13.5oz Body Lotion 11/1 RP
Buy 4 Lip Balms and 1 Lotion for !3.00 (that makes each item 60 cents)

~ BeneVia Flavored Drinks 6.99
-$3/1 Publix Q (Green Advantage Flyer)
-$5/1 PRINT
FREE!

~ Infusium 23 Shampoo & Conditioner 4.99
-B1 Shampoo G1 Conditioner Free Publix Q (Green Advantage Flyer)
-$2/1 (All You Magazine Oct 09, Nov 09, and Fashion & Beauty)
-$2/1 from 11/22 SS
If you use 2 MQ’s stacked w/ a Publix Q you pay .50 each!

~ Cover Girl Cosmetics 3.00 and Under
-$ 2/1 Publix Q (Green Advantage Flyer)
-$1/1 11/28 P&G Insert
FREE!

~ Skintimate Shave Gel 2/4.00
-$1.50/1 (Oct 09 Magazines Woman’s Day, Good House Keeping, and Family Circle)
.50¢ each after coupon!

~ Revlon Products – Up to 3.50
- $2.50/1 Publix Q (Green Advantage Flyer)
- $1/1 from 11/15 SS

FREE!

~ Dobie Scrubber $1.79
-$1.50/1 Publix Winter Family Savings Booklet
.29¢each after coupon!

~Yakisoba Noodles .89¢
-$.50/1 from 10/18 SS
FREE if you store doubles!

~Rolaids (3 pack) $1.85
-$4/2 from 10-04-09 RP
 FREE!

~Thai Kitchen Noodles .99¢
-$1/1 from 10-11-09 RP
FREE

~Margaret Holmes Canned Veggies 3/$3
-$.55/1 Winter Family Savings Booklet
.45¢ each after coupon!

~Phazyme Anti Gas $3.49
-$7/2 from 10-11-09 RP
-4/2 Winter Savings Coupon Booklet
Combine both Q’s to get each FREE + overage!

~Hot Wheels Cars .99¢
-$1/1 toy Q from Publix Winter Family Savings Booklet
FREE!

~Dixie Brown Sugar $1.29
-$1/1 FLIP PRINT
FREE!

Comments

1. TanyaW says

There is another one free- The Benefiber 8 count stick boxes are free. They are priced 2/$7. Use one of the $3/2 Publix coupon in the green advantage flyer and two of the $2/1 coupon from coupons.com

2. Stephanie says

This is an awesome idea! FYI – In my Winter Family Savings booklet the Dobie Scrubber coupon is only $1/1, not $1.50.

3. TanyaW says

Stephanie, on the opposite page (5) there is a coupon that reads $1.50/1 Any Scotch-Brite Soap Dispensing Brush OR Dobie Scrubber. HTH

4. Alicia says

Very helpful! Just one question…where do you find the Family Savings booklet? I’ve been looking at my store and haven’t seen one yet.

5. Daphne says

I’ve got another one. Method hand soap is $2.99 at my store. If your store considers Whole Foods a competitor you can use the $1/1 store q from the Whole Deal Oct/Nov booklet from Whole Foods stacked with the $2/1 manufactuer q from the Winter Family Savings booklet or printable here

for free hand soap!

6. says

Maria, the Florida stores do allow overage as long as you buy enough items to “absorb” the overage and have a final positive balance. I love this new feature, I used it today as I made my Publix shopping list.

7. Amy says

Has anyone had problems using the toy coupon on the hot wheels? My cashier said she would not do it since the car was only .99 cents. Big bummer for my son standing right there who had taken the time to pick it out.

8. Stephanie says

Thanks, TanyaW! I didn’t see your post until after my Publix run, but I may be going to another store as mine didn’t have the 8ct Benefiber sticks, and the BeneVia drinks are so YUMMY I’m getting another pack.

I got a lot of good stuff yesterday, including a couple of free Hot Wheels cars as stocking stuffers for my 3yr old. I ended up paying $32 for $113 worth of stuff. My 2 copies of the Winter Family Savings booklets now look like Swiss cheese since I’ve used so many of the coupons!

9. Rhonda S says

I love this new feature as well!! It is going to be so helpful :) I live in Pensacola, FL and my store does accept overage.

10. Sharon Fairclough says

Amy

I did not have any problems using the toy coupon I bought 10 this morning at my publix in Buford, Georgia

11. Maria says

This may sound weird. If you use internet coupons, my FL publix allows the overage. If I use newspaper coupons i get a beep and are then told the coupon value is greater than the item value the system won’t accept it. I want to try to by the hot wheels, but they are .99 and the coupon is $1 and hate to get the beep and start the discussion with the cashier.

12. says

Don’t forget more free Sundown Vitamins. There is a $6/2 Publix Q in the green flyer, and there are $1/1 Manufacturer Qs on coupons.com, which is a grand total of $8 off 2 bottles of vitamins. This makes several of the Vitamin D, Calcium/Magnesium/Zinc blend types free plus possible overage.

13. leslie says

I am new at this … so can someone tell me how or where to get the Q coupons in the green flyer… last week I went to Publix and saved $48 and my total before savings was $184 … I am so addicted :-)

14. Jenny says

hi, I guess I’m just not sure how the B1G1 works with 2 manufacturer coupons. If one is free, I thought you weren’t allowed to use a coupon on it. I’m talking about the Infusium deal. I had success with the free Covergirl, thanks!

15. Jodi says

I can’t find the Hot Wheels at any of the stores around Hoover, AL – anybody have any suggestions as to where they may be hiding? Maybe other people have scooped them all up, but I hope not!

16. Marie says

I found the individual Hot Wheels cars that are priced $1.00 each at the end of the cereal aisle. I hate 10 coupons but the cashier said I could only buy one since that is what the fine print says at the bottom of the Q. What a bummer! The Infusium at my Publix in Lawrenceville, GA was also priced at $5.99.

17. says

Awesome! I’ve already used two of these deals!! I tried the Skintimate but the $1.50/1 coupon is on the new cream shaves and those weren’t included in the 2/$4 at my store.

18. TanyaW says

Sheila, the $1/1 Goodys Hair Accessory is a Publix coupon in the green advantage buy flyer.

Marie- if you are in Lawrenceville, try the one located in The Shops at Huntcrest located on Old Peachtree. I have tried all in the area, that is by far the best one, and most staff know me by name now. The store manager is John, and he is super friendly and loves coupons.

19. TanyaW says

One more freebie. There is a $1/1 Apple & Eve 8 count juice box coupon in the Winter Savings book. Combine with the $1/1 found in some of the 11/1 SS (not in the AJC) or with the $1/2 found on their website. Makes either free or with $0.50 overage, depending on coupon you have.

20. benz1968 says

I love this new feature but will it eventually have it’s own tab at the top to find it quickly. I couldn’t remember where it was when I went to search for it. Love it though!!! Thanks!!

21. benz1968 says

Thanks a million for the tab Michelle !! ;-) Perfect!!

In Pensacola, Florida at the University Pkwy Store the Hot Wheels are at the end of the cookies and cracker aisle on the right hand side. Their were plenty. BUT even sweeter is they are 2 FOR .99 !! Woo Hoo! One rung up at .49 cents and the other at .50 cents. I used 2 coupons and got 4 cars. Also be careful with the Goody Ouchless Bobby Pins they rung up at $1.99 each instead of .99 (I bought 2) but I didn’t realize until after I left and my balance was only .16 cents anyways. What an awesome trip! They had plently of the Benevia. I LOVE my PUBLIX!! They are all so nice, friendly and helpful. They even honored my FREE Premium bouquet wyspend $75 coupon that expired Dec 3rd..becasue they were out of the Premium bouquets the day I was going to use it.

Oh there is a small Philadelphia Cream Cheese reg. price $1.09 if you use the $1.00/1 from the Grape Mag (it doesn’t have a size requirement like the others do) than cost is .09 cents.

The Dobie coupon is for $1.00 off not $1.50. The Phazyme Anti-gas Winter Savings Q is $2/1 not $4/2. :-) At least in my coupon book.

Cover Girl eyeshadow is $2.99 so FREE with both Q’s. Cover Girl sharpener is $2.49 so free plus overage. There are some Cover Girl eye pencils and make up sponges for $2.49. Revlon Compact nail clippers $1.49. Revlon Compact nail files $1.69 so both free plus overage.

Muir Glen Tomato Paste went up to $1.09 (???) but the Muir Glen Tomato Sauce is .89 cents.

• says

Hey Benz–i fixed a couple of things on the tabbed version that I did not fix in the post (yes I am lazy :-) )
      for the Dobie–look on the opposite page and you will see the $1.50/1 (scrubber)

22. scqponmom says

Can not find the Dixie brand of brown sugar only Domino here. They have the 5 pound bag of Dixie crystal brand. I was not sure if this was a typo.

23. says

Some of your coupon deals say the coupon is in the November issue of RP, SS, etc. Does that mean we have to wait for that flyer to come out since it’s only October or is this November 2009? How long should I keep my coupon inserts? I just started and trying to figure all this out. :)

• Hippiehexx says

I was also confused by this link. I think someone made a mistake when they linked this page, its for Dec. 2009. I don’t think any of these deals are current.